• In your 90's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • above 99

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 40 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Mid 20s, get called old a lot. or old soul. I feel if somedays im 90 year old stuck in a 20 year olds boddy

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
53 with a bad back, high BP & triglycerides,

But I did lose 12lbs last month & been using swimming pool to help with my back. My bad esophagus won't tolerate an inversion table thingy. But I will try those planks.

Bucky

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
My brain tells me I'm 20, my knees tell me I'm 60, my back tells me I'm 70, and my body tells me I'm 90..................

• Haha
Reactions: RCCADMAN

·
Super Moderator
14,034 Posts
53 and every major joint has problems. Going in for surgery soon for my other shoulder. knees, hips, feet, elbows what a mess. In my head I feel like 20. On the outside I feel 80. Youth is definitely wasted on the young.

·
Registered
'79 Dodge Power Wagon Macho
4,155 Posts
There was this show called 1000 ways to die that told weird death stories & a stripper used one of these after her performance and her chest was so big from implants it killed her (She was also drunk and on pills). Glad the table works for you! Don’t get any breast enlargements and drink!
Hahaha that's too funny! I'll try to keep that in mind!

Reactions: Lzed

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
That explains it all... You see the world up side down and too much blood gets to your brain.
I'd suggest getting of that machine from time to time :LOL:

But jokes aside... Good luck with your back
Lol, too funny! I actually haven't been on an inversion table in over 10 years 😉
And thank you 👍

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
53 and every major joint has problems. Going in for surgery soon for my other shoulder. knees, hips, feet, elbows what a mess. In my head I feel like 20. On the outside I feel 80. Youth is definitely wasted on the young.
May I suggest glucosamine hydrochloride and serrapeptase for your situation? They really work for the issues you described. Both are all natural and work extremely well.

·
Super Moderator
14,034 Posts
Yeah, I think it's time to add glucosamine. The serrapeptase may not be worth its price.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I swore to myself that I'll be fit enough to keep up with my kids an to show them the right path.

I always saw myself as an athlete and that's exactly how I try to behave(I know it sounds like bragging but what the hell). No alcohol, no cigarettes and workouts 3-4 time per week.

A few weeks back I asked my wife where are the kids, she told me they are working out together (age 5, 7 and 10). They came out with a routine, executed it and had plenty of fun. That truly made me proud.

Staying in good shape is crucial at any age!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
If the glucosamine upsets your gut, there are some alternatives. I take one called AllFlex.

Reactions: Panda

·
Registered
795 Posts
If the glucosamine upsets your gut, there are some alternatives. I take one called AllFlex.
I took it. It goes by the name 4flex here.
The treatment is 30 days and I could really feel a difference with my knees.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Yeah, I think it's time to add glucosamine. The serrapeptase may not be worth its price.
The glucosamine hydrochloride works better than the sulphate version and serrapeptase is pricey but it really does work. It was one of the few supplements that actually made a noticeable difference. JMO.

·
Registered
569 Posts
32 tomorrow and some days are better than others.....most days not as good as a "few" years ago. Movement is key. I definitely need to get an inversion table too. My aunt swore by hers till she sold it???? If I woulda known I woulda bought it.

Neil

·
Registered
1,300 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
**** Posting removed, wrong board, 1st warning ***

Reactions: RCCADMAN

·
Premium Member
13,530 Posts
I'm still amazed how well doing simple planks has worked out for me. No doubt my particular case is 'mine' but my neighbor is starting to do it too with good results. Us old guys gotta keep together :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
I'm still amazed how well doing simple planks has worked out for me. No doubt my particular case is 'mine' but my neighbor is starting to do it too with good results. Us old guys gotta keep together :)
Planks are great, no doubt about that!!! Love them and hate them at the same time;)
Combined with a few basic movements like pushups, lunges, pull-ups(or any variation of barbell row), deadlifts and squats you get guaranteed results.
These simple exercises basically simulate every life situation.

21 - 40 of 127 Posts