Votes: 0 0.0%
  • above 99

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Administrator
60,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it would be interesting to see the age spread here.

Reactions: VAdmin

·
Administrator
60,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

• Love
Reactions: mopar65pa

·
Registered
'79 Dodge Power Wagon Macho
3,917 Posts
I'm in my early 50's but physically feel like I'm 20

·
Premium Member
13,508 Posts
52 this weekend - still think like I'm 19...

Reactions: powwer

·
Registered
301 Posts
24, feel like im 42. get judged a lot in person because my age but I know just enough.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Reactions: Mad Max

·
Registered
704 Posts
24, as y'all can probably tell by all the questions.
Oh boy, you should check my :LOL: someone once told that there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers
I'm 41, feel like 20. Doing crazy things, learning new stuff everyday and trying to squeeze life like a lemon.

52 this weekend - still think like I'm 19...
is
Happy birthday Max. Do something crazy this weekend ;)

Reactions: Mad Max

·
2013 Ram 1500 2014 Challenger SXT
2,271 Posts
62 next month.
Sometimes feel 40, sometimes feel 80

·
Registered
29,099 Posts
61 next month and l feel it , mainly because of this "covid" bullshit and sitting home , l,ve gained almost a 100lbs , plus the fact l aint worked in 5 years does not help either , but l act like l,m in my 20's

Font Electric blue

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
I'm 43, I was in the best shape of my life at 41 but of all things I bent over to put my boots on one morning in February and something popped in my back lol. Hasn't been quite right since so I've been backing off a little but they say my job is a young man's game and requires a fairly high level of fitness so that's what I'm trying to do! 😎
Eric

Reactions: Panda

·
Premium Member
1978 W200
145 Posts

• Haha
Reactions: mopar65pa

·
Premium Member
13,508 Posts
... but of all things I bent over to put my boots on one morning in February and something popped in my back
Eric
My 'core' started getting weaker the day I retired from the Air Force and thus also retired from mandatory PT. After having my back blow out a couple times my chiropractor recommended I start doing planks - front (like a push-up but on your elbows), side, and opposite arm/leg. That was about two years ago, and ever since then I have not had a recurrence - a couple 'twinges', but no full-blown can't stand up days any more. IOW, keep your 'core' strong and your back may not have as many issues {2cents}

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Before I broke my back I had major back pain from a pinched sciatic nerve that bothered me for a few years and I could barely bend over to tie my shoes until I bought an inversion table that allowed me to hang upside down and after 1.5 months all of my back pain literally disappeared. The inversion table allows you to decompress your spine allowing the disc's in between the vertebrae to rehydrate and do their job. For all of you who have back trouble, I highly recommend an inversion table.

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
Before I broke my back I had major back pain from a pinched sciatic nerve that bothered me for a few years and I could barely bend over to tie my shoes until I bought an inversion table that allowed me to hang upside down and after 1.5 months all of my back pain literally disappeared. The inversion table allows you to decompress your spine allowing the disc's in between the vertebrae to rehydrate and do their job. For all of you who have back trouble, I highly recommend an inversion table.
There was this show called 1000 ways to die that told weird death stories & a stripper used one of these after her performance and her chest was so big from implants it killed her (She was also drunk and on pills). Glad the table works for you! Don’t get any breast enlargements and drink!

• Haha
Reactions: BearGills

·
Registered
704 Posts
The inversion table allows you to decompress your spine allowing the disc's in between the vertebrae to rehydrate and do their job.
That explains it all... You see the world up side down and too much blood gets to your brain.
I'd suggest getting of that machine from time to time :LOL:

But jokes aside... Good luck with your back

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
As far as the bad back.... A foam roller has been enormously helpful for my back pain. Also a job & hobbies that force me to crawl and climb a little bit regularly.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
58. Don't feel a day over 80. It's amazing how quick your body can go to hell in a bucket.

Reactions: RCCADMAN
1 - 20 of 127 Posts