Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Just got back from the East Coast 4 Wheel Drive Association Regional meeting. Had a good time, met some good people, and found out we are bigger then I thought!!! http://www.ec4wda.org/default.asp
If you have been thinking about joining a club, DO IT!! At the very least, you meet some more people to wheel with. At the most, you could end up RUNNING a club!! ;D Click on the link above and browse the site, EC4WD has 5 seperate regions with 51 clubs listed, region "D" just added another club today.
If EC4WD doesn't look like a good organasation for you, check out http://www.ufwda.org/ Same thing, only different. They are a LOT bigger, with more clubs to choose from.
Trust me! This is a GOOD thing to do!! ;D

(willy, there is a TON of links on these 2 sites, take your pick! lol)

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
i was a memeber of a club, SoCal BigDawgs, in cali but they just faded away.i was the only dodge there but they had some awesome blazers.road in one on the trails and it was great,and i learned how to disassemble/reassemble a steering box

·
Registered
172 Posts
i was the president of gadzuks so cal for awhile (president by default vice president by choice) and was also a member of cal4wheel. anyway, i don't mean to be negative, but i got really tired of being involved with the club. ended up being more work than fun. we were very into land management and had adopted several trails, so i shouldn't base all clubs on them, but it did leave a bad taste in my mouth.

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like you got pressured into a bit more then you wanted. Can't say as I blame you for the bad taste!! Still got a Zuk? ;D

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
I am a member of the Keystone Krawlers since this time last year. I am the only Dodge in the club and one of only 10 full sizes in the club. I am going to say 90% of the guys in the club run Jeeps, Toyotas or rock buggies.

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya, LOT of jeeps here too, BUT! The last Prez has a FS bronco! lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.