Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend Gerald gave me another mopar truck parts book, 1974-1977. i have one for 78-81 for my truck, thought i'd see if anyone here wants this one. just pay for shipping.  shoot me a zip code in a email and i'll find out how much that will be. it's not in perfect shape but it's about all there. part numbers, diagrams and so on.

Dave

·
Super Moderator
29,601 Posts
I'll take it.  I need one for the '70s.  ;D

Zip is 24426.

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
Hey good for you BD! Added to your reputation for giving it up to a Mopar enthusiast instead of ebaying it. Thanks alot!

Course now Lanty is in debt to provide 74-77 part numbers to all RCC members for his score!!! ;D

·
Super Moderator
29,601 Posts
That's exactly why I want it.  I've got everything here for '82-'06 but I need the stuff from the '70s and the local dealership hasn't decided to turn loose of their '68-'72 and '74-'81 manuals yet.  ;D

·
Premium Member
7,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
message sent.

·
Super Moderator
29,601 Posts
Message sent back.  ;D

·
Super Moderator
29,601 Posts
I now have the '74-'77 Dodge Truck Manual so I can now look up parts for those years and maybe give you a semi-retarded guess at everything else between '78 and '81.  ;D  Post up if you have need or PM me.  Be aware that just about any part number in a catalog this old is going to be cancelled so this is basically just for reference or NOS part digging.

That is all...

·
Premium Member
7,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
glad to help. wasn't parting with the 78-81 book though.  ;D a few of those old numbers supersede into good numbers for the late D/W trucks. a/c controls, steering parts and bearings to name a few.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts