Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to buy an engine from a guy on eBay he says he won't ship it and the buyer must pick it up from him. If anyone lives near there that would be willing to help me out, please let me know what I need to do to compensate you. I will use uship so I can't guarantee when they would pick it up (since I don't have possession of it).
Thanks
Rob in Blanchard Oklahoma

·
Registered
1988 Ramcharger W150, 318, 4-speed; 2008 Sebring Convertible; 2015 Challenger Shaker SCATPack 392 A8
36 Posts
Bob, I only live 7 minutes from Silver Creek in Rome, GA but I don't have a way to pick it up since I don't have a pick-up truck and I don't think it'll fit in the back of the Challenger or the Sebring even with the top down. I'm not much help, sorry.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bob, I only live 7 minutes from Silver Creek in Rome, GA but I don't have a way to pick it up since I don't have a pick-up truck and I don't think it'll fit in the back of the Challenger or the Sebring even with the top down. I'm not much help, sorry.
No problem, I appreciate you responding. I wish I had a challenger. I have wanted one since the original spy photos of the original srt 8 came out !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts