Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont even know if Ramchargers ever came with a 3 speed motor, this is for my Fury. I bought a supposedly good used one from a guy back east cus mine was binding up. But it won't shut off. When the switch is in the off position it just goes really fast. The only way to get it to stop is to turn off the key. I know they rebuild these but I'm not paying almost 300 bucks for that. I'm thinking maybe I can fix it myself with parts from the other one, if I knew what was causing it. Otherwise I guess I just won't drive it in the rain. :-\

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
do you have any idea want the motor is from [ year wise ] because most dodge trucks went from 2 speed straight to delay wipers

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
pir2 said:
From her sig I'm thinking 73 Fury
if you READ her post she has some UNKNOWN 3 speed wiper motor that she wants to put into the 73 Fury

Now back to the issue at hand , can you ID the motor at all = GM or ford and l only looked back to 1979 dodge truck systems

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.