Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just wondering if anyone is headed down to the skyjacker rockcrawels in moab on the 22-24th this month?

If I can swinging it I think I'll try to head down there but I'm not sure if I can make it.

·
Super Moderator
8,449 Posts
Do you mean the RCAA event?
http://www.rockcrawler.org/2003_schedule.htm

Aren't these held out at the Proving Grounds course? I'd love to see rigs crawl that, I walked it last month, utterly amazing. I might consider going down for the Saturday event, but I'm not sure.

·
29,388 Posts
I'm going to be in Moab then. I wasn't intending on going to the competion, but I think I will try to check it out, I didn't realize that was going on then until today.
Hopefully all of the ya-hoo's will be there instead of on the trails!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Yahoos? Yahoos you say? I'm all for anihilating the "Yahoos". Oh sorry, that's "Yeehaw." Essentially the same thing though, right?

"My name is Ahnuld. I've come to anihilate you."

;D ;D

·
29,388 Posts
McGuyver said:
Yahoos? Yahoos you say? I'm all for anihilating the "Yahoos". Oh sorry, that's "Yeehaw." Essentially the same thing though, right?

;D ;D
Well, what are you waiting for, an invitation? Get out there and start anihilating! The Yahoo's are everywhere! Get on it. ;D

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
KThaxton said:
McGuyver said:

;D ;D
Well, what are you waiting for, an invitation? Get out there and start anihilating! The Yahoo's are everywhere! Get on it. ;D
"I'll be back" 8) ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts