Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any members have any questions about their rides I am willing to help out in any way I can. While being new to Dodges I am a mechanic so might be able to help out.

So let'em fly and I'll see if I can anwser them :)

Sentrosi

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It will go in, will have to either get a different brake booster or change over to electric instead of vacume. Infact theres tons of room for the SB in it and I have seen two 440's in gen 1 daks before.

oh sentrosi is not my real name, just a character name i use on board and games
my real name is Billy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Billy hey man, i'm Steven i'm a newbie here too.I work in the tranny feild of machanics and alot of engine to but mainly tranny.However I do have a question.I have 33x12.50's on my 89RC sitting factory with factory blocks, I HAVE PLENTY OF CLEARANCE, after I install my 11 inches of lift how big can I go on tires w/o cutting my fenders?

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
srrtennessee said:
Billy hey man, i'm Steven i'm a newbie here too.I work in the tranny feild of machanics and alot of engine to but mainly tranny.However I do have a question.I have 33x12.50's on my 89RC sitting factory with factory blocks, I HAVE PLENTY OF CLEARANCE, after I install my 11 inches of lift how big can I go on tires w/o cutting my fenders?
Hi ,
without trimming i would say 35 are fine , if you cut a little bit the edges from your frontfender 36 or 37 will be good.
Just my 2 cent

Bad Bear

1 - 7 of 7 Posts