Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

So, I've had this 85' for about 6 months and love to play around with it. But, seeing as how I'm in high school, Gas is an issue. I can no longer afford to fill the tank, and the truck hasn't left my property since december. So I've decided I really need to sell it.

Here's the run down:
-New 360 Block bored 30 over, Kieth Black racing Pistons and crank, Mopar W2 heads, Edlebrock intake, Holley 600,
Engine is rated at 400HP, it still has a warranty on the block and what not, 4000 miles on it since it was built last spring.
-It is a gray Power Ram with a 3in body lift and 33inch tires Mud Kings and a 4speed manual transmission.
-Asking price is $2750, I'd consider a trade on something like a 5speed Datoka Email me at [email protected] for more info.

·
Registered
219 Posts
You should really fix this. Old 360 block bored .40 over, a dead crank, a dead cam, an edlebrock and the holley. Damn we got screwed.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, the trucks sold (obviously) and we have determined that we both got screwed. If you ever meet a guy named Ben (probably shouldn't give last name) with a dodge racing hat, cowboy boots, and a carhardt, please kick his ass for us. Thanks

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Grayguy said:
Ok, the trucks sold (obviously) and we have determined that we both got screwed. If you ever meet a guy named Ben (probably shouldn't give last name) with a dodge racing hat, cowboy boots, and a carhardt, please kick his ass for us. Thanks
Wrap a chain around his rear end and run it to a tree,like they did in "Porky's"

that'll fix him!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts