Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend and I have been making an annual salmon trip for the last three years and so far we've hit Kitimat twice and Bella Coola once (pics of Bella Coola are here, if anyone's interested: http://groups.msn.com/DodgeRamchargers ). I don't know where we're gonna go this year, but I think we're going to try to go for about a week, so we want to hit a good spot at the right time. Just wondering if any of you guys have any reccomendations. Hell, we could make a chapter meet out of it ;D

Dan

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Dan I live in Kitimat, next time you are around let me know, I just bought a 1991 ramcharger today and all excited to try it in the Kitimat area for salmon fishing (i know a few great secret spot...)

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet!!!!! :D I talked to a co-worker today, and he said he always has a blast in Kitimat during the Chinook run, so I think we'll head back out that way this year. Both times I've been there I was way too late, and ended up fishing the Chum run, which is still well worth the drive. I like it there, and, from Prince George to Kitimat is one of the most beautiful drives I've ever been on. We usually leave Very late night/early morning, so the sun rises just as we're in the Coast mountains. Absolutely awesome.

Dan

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Hmmm...... This salmon trip sounds interesting. :) Keep me posted cause ya know im in. Dave

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kitimat is one hell of a drive for you Dave, but if you're up to it, you're more than welcome. I'll let you know exactly when and where my buddy and I decide.

Dan

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still in the planning stages. My buddy is moving to a new house soon, so he has other things to think about. (Which I think is BS because besides Mopar and fishing, really, what is there ::) )

Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts