1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
elk, moose, deer?

G

·
I go elk hunting every year, deer hunting most years although I haven't gone after deer for a couple years. Elk meat is about the best there is. Buff and moose are better but its almost impossible to get a tag and then actually finding one is even harder so I don't bother. I don't mess around with hunting birds, I won't eat them so I won't kill them.

Chris

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Deer, partridge, ducks, and moose if I ever get my name drawn for a license

·
Registered
419 Posts
if it moves and you can eat it well i hunt it. deer, turkey, pheasant, squirel, rabbit, possum, ****, duck, geese, beaver, fish, turtles, and ohh yes the occasional frog.

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sig sauer said:
if it moves and you can eat it well i hunt it. deer, turkey, pheasant, squirel, rabbit, possum, ****, duck, geese, beaver, fish, turtles, and ohh yes the occasional frog.
ever been frog gigging? thats fun! get all sorts of critters with a gig an mag light at 2 in the morning

·
Registered
704 Posts
Anyone have a camp where they can invite a couple of RC hunters? (not being too pushy-- I hope!)

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
digger-bear said:
Anyone have a camp where they can invite a couple of RC hunters? (not being too pushy-- I hope!)
If you can make it up to Maine. ;D

·
Registered
663 Posts
MILF hunter, and beavers too. :D

·
Registered
603 Posts
Here in SC, if it moves, it will be hunted by someone. I have yet to eat any possum but I am sure it will be coming. Actually we hunt a load of deer, *****, some alligator, pigs, birds of all sorts, frogs and numerous varmits. Snakes if they decide to coil. Mosquitoes are the state bird now so we have to be careful with these. I have about decided mosquitoes are the turkeys best friend. If a turkey is around, so are the mosquitoes.

·
Premium Member
11,506 Posts
ducktail said:
I have about decided mosquitoes are the turkeys best friend. If a turkey is around, so are the mosquitoes.
Ain't that the truth..

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
I love to go deer and duck hunting...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts