Dodge RamCharger Central banner

Any body running a doubler?

573 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Plum Crazy 
#1 ·
How big of a pain was this to set up spliting case putting adapter plates etc. also what type of transfer hangers are you using I'm thinking of square stock beefy and putting a skid plat under it also I saw a cool build up of another dodge with two rear drive shafts that he got awsum clearance and just used a piller block bearing and was able to get a good angle on drive shaft anybody running this set up ?

#3 ·
You got the guy I was really impressed with his work one bad truck I was right in middle of doing my truck when I saw his rig and that drive shaft set up is sweet I was running with a 1 in. trans drop with a 5 in. bds lift but put shackle flip now I know my angles will be of again did'nt really want to move spring purchases so that leaves new drive shafts and did you see the clearance that guy got.? Also a few guys here are running some sweet rigs your being one of them.I was just putting a lift in when I could'nt stop now have dana 60's 340 with 400 + np-435 and who knows next. Ya gotta keep up with the big dogs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.