Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work with a guy that is splitting up with his wife and they own a second house in Canton that he will be getting.

He's looking for a job in the area truck driving or wrenching on rigs/trailer.

If anyone has any phone #'s for places that are hiring that would be a great help to him.

Thanks ;D

·
Registered
269 Posts
I am about 30-40 mins. from Canton. There is quite a few truck driving jobs in the area hauling water for the gas companys. I know there is probably 10 different places hiring CDL drivers in the Towanda area (about 20 mins. away from Canton). If he has access to the internet he can search the jobs on the PA career link for Bradford county (I just did a quick search)
https://www.cwds.state.pa.us/cwdsonline/Participant/ManageJobMatchBrowse/BrowseJobOrderList.aspx

I can check the in local newspaer also.

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
R72W100 said:
I am about 30-40 mins. from Canton. There is quite a few truck driving jobs in the area hauling water for the gas companys. I know there is probably 10 different places hiring CDL drivers in the Towanda area (about 20 mins. away from Canton). If he has access to the internet he can search the jobs on the PA career link for Bradford county (I just did a quick search)
https://www.cwds.state.pa.us/cwdsonline/Participant/ManageJobMatchBrowse/BrowseJobOrderList.aspx

I can check the in local newspaer also.
{cool}

·
Registered
703 Posts
we are about an hour from williamsport but we are hiring general machine shop plus we build big water tanks for the gas drillers now www.prebola.com If hes a good guy he can use me as a reffernece

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
d-100 said:
we are about an hour from williamsport but we are hiring general machine shop plus we build big water tanks for the gas drillers now www.prebola.com If hes a good guy he can use me as a reffernece
{cool} Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts