Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropping the price to $1500.00




Mostly stock, I added a tach

White with a red primer stripe (it is not pink!!)

2 wheel drive

318, I replaced the carb a couple of years agp

tires good and the brakes are fair.

Really cool radio and cd player

Some rust  but no holes

Most of the trim is off but I have it and the clips

Leaks are fixed

Starting to run rough and stall



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,716 Posts
You forgot to add it's pink...  :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not Pink!!

Faded red!!!

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
PINK!  My wife would love that!! ;D 
Need Pics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for moving this to the correct location, I wasn't thinking straight last night.

And it is not PINK!!!

But to be fully honest, after being in the sun for a couple of years, its not quite that red either!!

 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,560 Posts
Does it have AC?

What is your asking price?

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sls001 said:
Does it have AC?

What is your asking price?

Thanks
It does have AC but I haven't really used it.

Mmm, asking price, I guess this is where I am supposed to place the price on the head of my baby.

Not sure what I want for it, not sure what's reasonable.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,716 Posts
Unclebull said:
And it is not PINK!!!
Looks pink to me. LOL......... :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
well a pink dodge should merit a 20% discount  ;D ...is it a 2bbl or 4bbl anyhow ?  i have feeling its fixable ...dont feel bad mine dies in the the drive thru if it idles too long lol ...i got the idle set way lower than it should be lol ... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mopar65pa said:
Looks pink to me. LOL......... :p
[too early in the morning ~ insert clever response here]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BrianT said:
well a pink dodge should merit a 20% discount ;D ...is it a 2bbl or 4bbl anyhow ? i have feeling its fixable ...dont feel bad mine dies in the the drive thru if it idles too long lol ...i got the idle set way lower than it should be lol ... :)
It is a 2bbl and I agree it is fixable, just tired of things cropping up that need fixing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What is a reasonable price?

I know what I would like but that may be way too high for the market.

It is in pretty good shape but it is still only a 2x4 with a 2 bbl.

I guess what I should be asking, what would make both the seller and the buyer happy?

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ha! You guys are funny!!

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
$3000.00

I would like more but I think ya'll think I was being greedy!!

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
After careful review and looking at the other ads, I am dropping the price to $2000.00.  :'(

Some additional information, I mentioned that it was running rough and stalled on me the last time it I had it out.

I drove it around the neighborhood and it ran pretty good, not rough and it did not stall.

I checked the radiator and the coolant was low again, I thought this was fixed.  

Oil level looked good.

Hmm, there is the clunk in the rear when shifting the automatic.

Needs a paint job, a little bit of rust above the back hatch.

I have all the trim, there are holes where some of the trim studs were.

Tires good and the brakes are fair.

Passed the emissions.

Passed the safety inspection.

Driver's electric window doesn't work right now, I probably messed up the wiring last time I was in the door.

Wiper motor works and it has new bushings.

Radio is pretty good, I replaced the one that was in there with, um Blaphsomething, there is a picture somewhere on RCC.  I think it has the original speakers but they still work ok for me.

I think that is all that I have for now.

Thanks

Bill






 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dropped the price to $1500.00

Unclebull said:
After careful review and looking at the other ads, I am dropping the price to $2000.00. :'(

Some additional information, I mentioned that it was running rough and stalled on me the last time it I had it out.

I drove it around the neighborhood and it ran pretty good, not rough and it did not stall.

I checked the radiator and the coolant was low again, I thought this was fixed.

Oil level looked good.

Hmm, there is the clunk in the rear when shifting the automatic.

Needs a paint job, a little bit of rust above the back hatch.

I have all the trim, there are holes where some of the trim studs were.

Tires good and the brakes are fair.

Passed the emissions.

Passed the safety inspection.

Driver's electric window doesn't work right now, I probably messed up the wiring last time I was in the door.

Wiper motor works and it has new bushings.

Radio is pretty good, I replaced the one that was in there with, um Blaphsomething, there is a picture somewhere on RCC. I think it has the original speakers but they still work ok for me.

I think that is all that I have for now.

Thanks

Bill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
527 Posts
IT dose look pink :-[
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top