Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about a "Sent" folder under the IM's? something that maybe saves the outgoing IM's so that we can refer back to them. or would this be too bandwidth/space intensive? I was thinking maybe a checkbox giving an option to save a copy of the IM.

Jake

PS, while we're at it you could just script up an entire Email client! lol

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Why not just copy and paste any IM you send to a notepad file and store all your RCC stuff in one file ........ thats what I do with everything from or for the site I want to save. im not sure what the deal is but the site is becoming harder and harder for us with dial up to acess ....... I have some of the worst problems due to a 26.4 connection. So basicly anything that uses bandwith is making it harder and harder for me to acess the site. ........ unfortunitly due to where I live I dont have many options at all on types of connection I use. David

·
Premium Member
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh mighty Sam-san, so wise you are. i hope someday to attain your wealth of stuff. lol

anyway... damn i cant believe i didnt see that.. so if i click on "outbox" ( ! ) i can see them.. how cool

Signed,
Not-so-bright- Jake

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
DDGRC84 said:
Oh mighty Sam-san, so wise you are. i hope someday to attain your wealth of stuff. lol

anyway... damn i cant believe i didnt see that.. so if i click on "outbox" ( ! ) i can see them.. how cool

Signed,
Not-so-bright- Jake
DOH !!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.