Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where are we going to have it? i know there was talk of not having it at the superlift park. i figure now is as good a time as any to start planning for next year.

Duane

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
it is tenatively set for superlift orv. nothing in stone as sam hasnt been able to talk to anyone there yet. until some research is done nothing is guaranteed. they say they require *guides* on the trails. this would be a problem. 16fw has done a quick scout on the place and brought back info. we have a year to plan it so im sure some info will come about on it soon.
jamie

·
Premium Member
2,980 Posts
mrpeal said:
it is tenatively set for superlift orv. nothing in stone as sam hasnt been able to talk to anyone there yet. until some research is done nothing is guaranteed. they say they require *guides* on the trails. this would be a problem. 16fw has done a quick scout on the place and brought back info. we have a year to plan it so im sure some info will come about on it soon.
jamie
I also got some trail maps and brouchers. Jamie, IM me your mailing address, and I will send you a copy. I got a contact name and number too.

·
Premium Member
2,980 Posts
mrpeal said:
.They say they require *guides* on the trails. this would be a problem.
They didn't mention guides to me, and I don't see anything in the rules. The manager seemed pretty reasonable.

There was an "equipment guide" on the webpage, referring to minimun equipment for some trails.

·
Founder
25,731 Posts
I didn't see anything about guides as well, and it looks like they do meet most of our requirements. The only thing they lack is a good variety of events, it seems they only have 2, mud bog and rock crawl.

I have already thought about having it in Alto every year, just to make things easy and the fact they have everything we want or need there. On the other hand, I want to try new stuff out and I am sure other members do as well. We will just have to see, lots of thought will be going into next years location.

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
I read some of the rules at Superlift ORV, you can only run offroad vehicles between 9am and sunset, orv must have mufflers , no one under 18 years old can drive in the park, that was a few that I seen that might make it complicated for a few members

·
5,684 Posts
", orv must have mufflers , "

Mufflers! We don't need no stinking mufflers! ;D

·
Registered
225 Posts
Everybody knows LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES , Alto gets my vote (and its only 2 hrs away), but I agree about trying other places,so name the time and place I''ll be there.

·
5,684 Posts
mad dog said:
Everybody knows LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES , Alto gets my vote (and its only 2 hrs away), but I agree about trying other places,so name the time and place I''ll be there.
Hell yeah, mad dogs truck is what my truck wants to be when it grows up ;D

·
Premium Member
2,980 Posts
RCC_SaMiaM said:
I didn't see anything about guides as well, and it looks like they do meet most of our requirements. The only thing they lack is a good variety of events, it seems they only have 2, mud bog and rock crawl.
They are building an obstacle course, it will be ready in February for the H3 event. They also have the "wrecked car crawl" :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts