Dodge RamCharger Central banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
You're correct on the - no has to listen - part. That's just it, no one has to listen if they are not interested and simply not engage. Freedom is the right to offend and I am certainly not trying to offend anyone. Just exercising a right that many of our solders died to protect and defend. Instead of me getting angry and trying to muzzle someone I just turn the channel or not read that article or I go do something else. I have no place telling anyone what they can say unless it's hurting words or threats, then that's a different story. It's just amazing how God and flat earth triggers the HELL out people. It's like I just threatened them or something. It's crazy.

Administrator

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
This is rather queer, I think the scientists that made the V are Star Trek fans 馃

• Haha
Reactions: JUNKYARDTOM

Hmmmm....

Reactions: JUNKYARDTOM

Just a coincidence. Nothing to worry about.

Administrator
Yes, it is the 15th letter of the Greek alphabet. I bet you can find a ton of other places that have used the name.

Would you feel better if they used peoples names like they do for storms. Then we could all be jumping all over the name of Oliver, Oscar, Oriville, or the great Irish name of Oriley. Most other alphabets do not have names to go with the symbols, so they would be harder to use. Could you see us all discussing an Egyptian hieroglyph? We would all have to copy and past some crazy symbol every time. F that.

What's so popular about that name then? And if the viruses are numbered or named in order/sequence of the greek alphabet then how/why did they skip to the 15th letter back 30,40,50 years ago? Just a question, don't have to get all agro.

The narrative is crumbling

Reactions: 1778ppr
21 - 29 of 29 Posts