Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
30,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so when does the BS stop , they will keep com'in out with new "variant" every couple of months to keep ALL the sheeple scared shitless and us "normal" people [ anti-vax'ers] LOCKED down , the "omnicrom" was total BS and from what they say , just the "common cold" and it was the sniffles , so now we have a NEW one , the BIG bad "Deltacrom" better run and hide and along with it another "booster shot" / so l,m in the elevator at the hospital go'in to the " infectious disease" unit [ corona ward ] and these two nurses were talking and one says" l didnt get the omnicrom booster yet , should l just skip it and wait for the Deltacrom booster , or run right out and get it" the other nurse says to her "you should update your medical profile" and get both [ which is the NEW wording that Fauci - CDC and the WHO are using to signal a never ending vaccine cycle ] link below

and by the way my wife is in the hospital recovering from corona pneumonia [ thats what their calling it - she just had pneumonia ] and l have walked all the halls of of both units [ CriticalCareUnit "really sick" and the IntensiveCareUnit "not so sick" ] and the beds are EMPTY and l live in a County with 130,000 people [ we have 3 hospitals spread out ] and l read in my local news paper that the hospitals are full to capacity and running out of beds , what a load of BULL SHIT these Globalists are shoving down our throats

·
Registered
224 Posts
Fauci needs to fall down some stairs. Then the white house can blame his broken neck on Covid.

Reactions: 1778ppr

·
29,447 Posts
Brought to you by Ivermectin, not Pfizer...

Anyway, I have my doubts about the elevator encounter....or they weren't nurses. There is no specific Omicron booster or any other specific booster. Any "booster" is just another dose of the one of the existing 3 vaccines. Nurses would certainly know this.

Also, did your wife test positive for COVID? If so, why would you say the pneumonia is not related......because that's what it does/can do. My brother in law just went through this.....spent just over a week in the hospital, ended up with pneumonia caused by Covid.

And for good measure....."They" keep coming out with new variants......in this case "they" would be nature. It is evolution before our eyes in real time.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Great, another thread we have to keep clearing from the "New" button. Somebody please swallow your pride and walk away. Pretty soon the "New" button is going to be like looking thru the tabloid headlines.

·
29,447 Posts
Don't use the new button. I don't....I only read the threads I choose to read.

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
4,814 Posts
so when does the BS stop , they will keep com'in out with new "variant" every couple of months to keep ALL the sheeple scared shitless and us "normal" people [ anti-vax'ers] LOCKED down , the "omnicrom" was total BS and from what they say , just the "common cold" and it was the sniffles , so now we have a NEW one , the BIG bad "Deltacrom" better run and hide and along with it another "booster shot" / so l,m in the elevator at the hospital go'in to the " infectious disease" unit [ corona ward ] and these two nurses were talking and one says" l didnt get the omnicrom booster yet , should l just skip it and wait for the Deltacrom booster , or run right out and get it" the other nurse says to her "you should update your medical profile" and get both [ which is the NEW wording that Fauci - CDC and the WHO are using to signal a never ending vaccine cycle ] link below

and by the way my wife is in the hospital recovering from corona pneumonia [ thats what their calling it - she just had pneumonia ] and l have walked all the halls of of both units [ CriticalCareUnit "really sick" and the IntensiveCareUnit "not so sick" ] and the beds are EMPTY and l live in a County with 130,000 people [ we have 3 hospitals spread out ] and l read in my local news paper that the hospitals are full to capacity and running out of beds , what a load of BULL SHIT these Globalists are shoving down our throats

It IS bullshit. Because of my injury/disability I experience bladder issues once in a while and I have to do a trip to the hospital and since this bullshit has started almost 3 years ago, the hospital has been empty as hell. I would usually have a 7 to 8 hour wait in triage but now I can roll straight up to triage and get a doctor in minutes. Yet when you go outside the hospital has tents and pylons and signs everywhere making it look like the apocalypse but it's empty inside. It's all a show folks and only the sheep are buying into it. The death is not the virus - its the vaccines.

Reactions: Jeffy45 and 1778ppr

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Don't use the new button. I don't....I only read the threads I choose to read.
I like reading the "new" to learn from other peoples TRUCK problems and try to add to those with the minimal experience I have.

Reactions: Mad Max

·
29,447 Posts
Hmmm, quite the conundrum. You should petition the admins of this site and tell them we should not have a politics board and should not allow political debates. You'd have my full support.

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
4,814 Posts
So what you're saying is you do not approve of democracy and free speech and everything your's and my forefathers fought for. Got it. What flag do you fly? Is it red, white and black by any chance with a funny looking X in the middle of it?

·
29,447 Posts
Someone doesn't understand what free speech means in the United States. A private party (RCC) can restrict speech on their platform if they wish.

·
Administrator
61,028 Posts

·
Registered
22,131 Posts
I guess I could install a massive battery pack in the bed of my Power Wagon, George, but then I wouldn't have the room to haul any fat chicks. :confused:

·
Administrator
61,028 Posts
Thats what they make trailers for Pete.

• Haha
Reactions: JUNKYARDTOM

·
4,814 Posts
Someone doesn't understand what free speech means in the United States. A private party (RCC) can restrict speech on their platform if they wish.
Yep, private parties can do as they wish. What does free speech mean in the USA?

·
4,814 Posts
If you have a Hemi Cuda's and then rape it with an electric motor it's no longer a Hemi Cuda.

• Sad
Reactions: JUNKYARDTOM

·
Administrator
61,028 Posts
Yep, private parties can do as they wish. What does free speech mean in the USA?
Ry going into the lobby of a hotel, or a theater (If there is any still open), or a supermarket, in the US, or north of our border. Bring a soap box, and try to convert all the costumers into believing your pizza earth theory. Bring a stop watch, to time how long until they toss you out.

Your right to free speech, does not mean the world has to listen. The summer of love, riots, burning down peoples buildings, is not free speech, regardless of what some politicians have to say.

·
Administrator
61,028 Posts
Here, digest this.

[QUOTEAlthough the First Amendment says “Congress,” the Supreme Court has held that speakers are protected against all government agencies and officials: federal, state, and local, and legislative, executive, or judicial. The First Amendment does not protect speakers, however, against private individuals or organizations, such as private employers, private colleges, or private landowners. The First Amendment restrains only the government. ][/QUOTE]

Everybody here is a guest. None of us have the right to force anybody else to read anything (Well except maybe for the "you are banned" notice.

Might want to brush up on these.

·
Registered
1987 Ramcharger, 318ci/A727/NP208 on 31's
27 Posts
DodgeBoys I hope your wife gets better soon.

That said I got the Roma before I even knew what it was and before anyone State side knew the symptoms were, I had bronchitis like I used to get when I smoked. I saw my Doc he gave me a flu test, I didn't have the flu. So I received a steroid shot, antibiotics, and sweated it out. But during that time, out of nowhere I couldn't smell or taste. That was December of 2019, before anyone knew about it.

I have not had it since and I have been exposed to a lot of people with it.

I've lost friends to the Rona, it's not a joke.

Revis

1 - 20 of 36 Posts