Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here you go guys....Here's just a few of the pics I have of the restoration

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah I know their big...I tried to make them smaller but it didn't work.....They are so big the image quality is crappy...Sorry

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
it looked like it was mint before the resoration! was it orianally a red cop truck? or was it white then red then orange?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Theramchargerkid said:
it looked like it was mint before the resoration! was it orianally a red cop truck? or was it white then red then orange?
It was a white Police truck

·
Premium Member
7,289 Posts
Very nice
Very clean
Very sharp

You can submit a pic to the member's ride site if you'd like too ;D

Ed

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the "comps" guys...do appreciate it.....

The paint is "hemi Orange" the paint code if from a 69 Charger...I don't know why the pic's look red but I do agree....

It does look alot better in person then the pic's.

I believe I have it sold as of today...not sure yet. I stopped for gas (as usual) and a guy asked me if I'd sell it to him....I told him everything is for sale for the right price hehehe

anywho, I told him I'd take $4000, he's supposed to call me....

DON'T FEAR.....IF I SELL THIS ONE ANOTHER WILL REPLACE IT...found a 90 that looks sweet...all black...

Jess

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mopar Man said:
Well dang if you can sell it for that much I would to :) Still looks awesome either way!
;D ;) {cool}

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
strange.....she sure looks like mine....hey! what the...? ok, i'm just kidn' ya, she is really beautiful! of course, i could be a bit partial... ;D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts