Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys and gals. we are all getting stuff ready for ram jam next year and i am taking care of the sponsorship portion of the deal. if anyone knows of any shops, businesses, or anyone that may be interested email me direct or use
[email protected] as it is the official mail addy. then i can get them more info if they are interested. we do have a deadline on this so let me know if anyone is interested or if you know someone i could contact. if so let me know here or email me with name and number or email addy i can contact. thanks all

jamie

btw some of this will become door prizes as well as prizes for contest and whatnot...

the monetary donations will be used to fund streamers, banners, ect

thanks

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
What's involved in being a sponsor? Is there a minimum of what needs to be donated, and are there different sponsorship levels? I might be interested.

Ian

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes ian, there are small donations as little as 25 dollars. email me at the sponsorship email. ill send you the form and the letter showing all the levels and what you get from them. then if you want to do it you can just mail me the form printed and we can set you up.

jamie

·
Registered
128 Posts
can a member's racing team be a sponsor?

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
intenseimages said:
just off the top of my head ya might try wild thing car and truck accesories in pocatello idaho.

will try to get you their number and addy later

eric
sorry had a brain spasm when i replied to this, for some reason i was thinking moab not alto.

might still be worth a try though, their number is 208-524-8225, they are located at 2050 n yellowstone hwy, idaho falls, id 83401.

eric

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
There are a couple 4x4 shops in Lufkin. I'l ty to get an address. Thy come to Alt regularly. Jamie e-mail me the form so the Radio Shop can donate a radio set up.

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
so is there going to be a list to of donations somewhere? That we all can see it before Ram Jam That way we know how we are doing with prizes and things. also to let us know who has already said they would do it.

Scott

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i will start a thread on the sponsors and what they have donated. as for which will be prizes for which contest that will be decided by the commitee closer to ramjam after all sponsors are committed. i will start a thread in a few weeks showing what companies are in and what they have donated as well as their sponsor levels. this way everyone can see what is gonna be at ram jam and why they need to go so bad ;D

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I have a transmission shop in mind, I'll see if he's interested. He's a good friend of the family's and he also competes in an IHRA dragster class, heck, his whole family is in some IHRA class or another.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
I plan to go to Alto this weekend and get more information and some pictures.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
OK, the pictures are up. Hope you get a good picture of the place.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
The date is closer than you think. It's only about 90 days away. Sure hope to see alot of you there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts