·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post here for introducing yourselves and joining

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Hi, I'm Dunner, and am in Prince George BC.

I would like to be part of this, and meet some of you interesting characters.

I think that we can compromise by having a meet in Banff or somewhere else along the BC and AB border.

If anyone wants to come to my city, I would be happy to accomodate them, if I am around. I work all over Coastal and Northern BC, and don't make it home for weeks on end.

My truck stats are listed below, and in my profile.The mods to the DunnerMobile are changing costantly ;). I am itching to ' wheel.

Dunner in BC

PS: I know that there are awesome places all over BC to have a meet.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey dunner your not alone, i will be helping all you guy's out

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hmm... The Alberta chapter with all B.C. people in it... oh well, close enough, eh?

I'm in Vancouver...

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you want to join send your name and Ph# to me in an e-mail with your s/n and Chapter and you will be a officialy signed in member

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Shows how much I pay attention, I had no clue about the name and ph# thing. Thanks for the heads up Marty. Hopefully the whole chapter (all 5 or 6 of us ;D) see this.

Dan

G

·
Evildriver-3 said:
If you want to join send your name and Ph# to me in an e-mail with your s/n and Chapter and you will be a officialy signed in member
Hhhhmmmm Marty with my phone# lemme thing about that......... I am in Alberta just 35 mins east of Edmonton... I would go to something anywhere in B.C. or Albeta if I had enough notice to get holidays. Hey there is one guy here thats from Fort Sask...... Thats only 1/2 hour away!!!!! I would be game for something in Banff even further west.... Heck I don't care I just miss 4x4ing......

Alberta has icky mud compared to B.C.( was originally from Abotsford B.C. where the wheeling rocks)

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well who wants to step up to the plate, oh yeah nothing to think about im by the book

·
Registered
20 Posts
bigramBC said:
:eek: Hey I'm too

Why not rename the chapter Alberta/BC since we have a good mix of people from those 2 provinces.
I am for that, we both share the Rockies. Although I am a bit jealous of the BC interiors terrain. More people = stronger Chapter.

Take care.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hey, im from Richmond, near Vancouver. But my truck is not done yet, so i'll hafta wait a little bit before i can meet up with all of you.

·
Registered
82 Posts
hey im justin from burnaby bc

haha well im part of the bc chapter and i hope to get out ur way this summer so i figure why not get to know all you.

ive got a 80' with a removable top goin on 33's with a 318

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome aboard mertin

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi everybody,

Freakdaddy D here.

Have two Ramchargers:

-1989, great shape, candy apple red and black, 360, loaded ( the truck, not me ).

-1991, ex-RCMP, blue, 318, going to build tougher for some off roadin'.

Interested in meeting some folks locally to see what we could get going as a group. So let's here from ya!

·
Registered
20 Posts
HI,thought I would drop you a line.I'm new to RCC,and have found it very helpful.I can agree with the 4x4 blues,watching the 5 in of snow come down here in Stony Plain,ALTA. With my RC waiting for the 5 in superlift,&BFG MT 35's.Look forward to hearing from area members.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hello 78 Drop Top,

Well there is life here in Alberta. Yee-Ha! Looks like we are the restart of the Alberta chapter. I was out in Manitoba when I was first interested in the site. Then I moved out here. I'll be checking this forum often so keep in touch.
I like the combo you're thinking of for your Ramcharger. It actually is the same as what I am thinking. Although I am doing the motor first.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts