Dodge RamCharger Central banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Good to have another member in Fairbanks. If ya need any parts let me know, got a few parts rigs lol. What rigs ya got?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got a 1966 D200 Sweptline, 2014 2500 Cummins, 2001 Ram 1500 and the newest member is the 1989 Ramcharger......actually haven't taken delivery yet, it's in Anchorage and I'm driving down the end of next week to pick it up.  Can't wait!  Thinking about a Hemi swap with a 545rfe........ :)

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Nice selection of different generations ;D My oldest is a 41 and newest a 92, but looking at getting a new 1500 this summer

·
Registered
4 Posts
New 1500's are great trucks. My wife had a 2010 that we recently sold but it was awesome. Mother in law has a new 2014 Laramie 1500 crew that is even better. Hard to believe how much nicer 4 years can make on a truck!  I'm the service manager at the Boat Shop. Swing by before summer gets here!

·
Registered
31 Posts
ther'es a few active. im in the process of moving to alaska myself with a whole bunch of mopar stuff.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey there,
Just PCSd from Nellis AFB, living at Wasilla, and about to pick-up my 89 RC in a couple hours. Supposedly, its got a "recently" rebuilt 727 and t case. SOoo. There might be a 727 for sale around here soon because I really want a stick. {cruise}
Anyone here have an NP435 laying around?? ;D

·
Registered
10 Posts
There she is...

Attachments

·
Registered
52,714 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jeff - in Kenai - TONS of Dodge trucks - mostly 72-93 - pics are too large to post ??? They are the size my "smart" phone takes

·
Registered
4 Posts
Been a long time, but I'm back. Don't have my Ramcharger anymore, but I still have a couple Dodge diesel pickups.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hi NLINE6.  Welcome to the forum.

I don't have any Dodges anymore, either.

Where are you located in AK?  I'm in Anchorage.

Rusty

61 - 74 of 74 Posts