Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello my name is Jacob. I have an odd situation I could use some advice. I bought a 1983 ramcharger with no engine (factory 318 ). I also bought a 1976 d100 extended cab with a 360. I am hemi swapping the 76 d100. I have put the 360 in the ramcharger and have found that the pully system isn't the same. I bought the eldebrock performer 2176 intake to clear the thermostat for the 84 ramcharger ac compressor. But none of the belts line up. The compressor seems to be mounted further back than the other accessories. I haven't been able to find the bracketry for the 83 year 360. Are there any other options or suggestions for setting this up?

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Hi Jacob. Welcome to RCC. Just to throw this out there in case you don't know, Holley makes a HEMI swap kit for the D100. Mounts, wire kits, the whole kit and caboodle. I'd like to Hemi swap mine as well. They make them for 2WD and 4WD.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jacob. Welcome to RCC. Just to throw this out there in case you don't know, Holley makes a HEMI swap kit for the D100. Mounts, wire kits, the whole kit and caboodle. I'd like to Hemi swap mine as well. They make them for 2WD and 4WD.

Yeah i do know about that stuff. I'm using some of their products on my 76 d100. Right now I am trying to find parts pertaining to my 360 going into the ramcharger to get that on the road.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Yeah i do know about that stuff. I'm using some of their products on my 76 d100. Right now I am trying to find parts pertaining to my 360 going into the ramcharger to get that on the road.
'81-87 318 and '81-88 360 share the same brackets, or get everything off a TBI engine, V6 or V8 '88-92.

Reactions: jacobport9
1 - 5 of 5 Posts