Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 486 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dodge, this is for you and all others that have a hard time believing the shape of our earth we live on. This video is very through and detailed.
The guy speaking is Rob Skiba. He is an ex-military chopper pilot and specialized in combat tactics. He also has diplomas up his yingyang from universities and was a filmmaker that was a huge Star Wars fan that now does not subscribe to the "planet" lie and this is after going through flight school and flying for years. He has dedicated years of his life proving that we have all been lied to and how they did it.
I challenge anyone to watch this video. Yes, I used the puter to show this video because I haven't dedicated as much time to make a video identical to this one that has already been made but I support this video because it confirms the experiments that I have personally performed.

·
Super Moderator
29,798 Posts
You are completely out of your mind.

Reactions: W200’78

·
Administrator
62,284 Posts
I fast forwarded a lot. But I take it his basic line of proof, is that you cannot go to the south pole. I know several folks that have traveled there. Here is 4 places to book a trip. You buy the ticket, and I will hold your hand to keep you from panicking when we fly over the edge.

https://www.polarcruises.com/antarctica/ships/land-based-antarctica-programs/emperor-south-pole-union-glacier-camp-punta-10#rates_59

https://www.polar-quest.com/trips/antarctica/fly-to-the-south-pole-20192020

https://icetrek.com/trips/south-pole-flight

https://www.swoop-antarctica.com/cruises/flights

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
You are completely out of your mind.

agreed

in my day , one may have commented " Wow man , he's so far gone now y'all we ain't never gonna catch up to him"

"a huge star wars fan" , well right there tells me something important about the guy ....

no I didn't watch the stupid video ,because  I knew what it was about , you told me , look at it this way either I'm not a believer or I am a believer  . which ever your point of view takes you . 

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Crazy?!? I'm not the one in the video. I'm not embarrassed at all. It's the typical response I expected. Everybody says to me all the time: where do you get your information from? The internet? or a book? That's not proof or evidence if you got it from the internet or read it in a book or a magazine somewhere but every single doubter that spews that crap got their "education" from books and magazines. I especially love the triggered response I get when I mention it's in the bible also - "you can't believe that book, it was written by a man!" Meanwhile every single book you took knowledge from was written by a man, so stop being so hypocritical. A typical response from someone who argues the point has done nothing at all to actually debunk it but when they do try to debunk it they run to a magazine article (like Popular Mechanics) or post an internet link. It's so hypocritical. Another favorite of mine are the ones who refuse to actually look at any of the - very obvious evidence - and still call it BS. It's the strangest thing. More people than I thought suffer from cognitive dissonance. Even with Rob being ex-military it's still not enough for you guys to believe. He really struggled over this subject because of all his brainwashing - I mean - education. It wasn't until he went out, hired a film crew and started performing test after test after test over 3 years spending thousands of dollars and documenting ALL OF IT. At some point in time he HAD to circum to the fact the we DO NOT live on a ball. Some highly intelligent people much more intelligent than any of us built huge megastructures centuries ago using complex math all the while KNOWING that the eart is flat. Maybe the doubters need to truly watch that video.

·
Super Moderator
30,043 Posts
I accept the information provided in science books as being accurate because they also include the evidence that brought them to that conclusion......as opposed to accepting a book because the book says to.

For the record, again and again, you brought up some point or bit of "proof", it was proven wrong. You ignored that fact and moved on....often times bringing up the same point again as if it weren't addressed.

Defend yourself as much as you like, you have proven yourself to us to be a nutjob.

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
agreed , but a typical one tho .....

·
Super Moderator
13,940 Posts
well...everyone is entitled to believe what they want regardless of proof of anything.  Having worked for NORAD alongside many American, Canadian, British and Australian professionals launching and tracking and communicating with the many satellites orbiting the planet on specific timelines and oriented in specific orbits to provide all of the communications, weather, imagery, etc. necessary today...I'll continue to believe that the Earth is round (actually an oblate spheroid), that things don't float away because the Earth has much more mass than everything else stuck to it, and that the moon, which is also round orbits our planet causing the tides to change every time it comes around, and that the Earth orbits our Sun every 365 days on a slightly elliptical orbit - closer during the summer months and furthest during the winter, and that the Earth's 24-hr orbital period gives the cool effect of the Sun rising in the east and setting in the west, and that Russian launch vehicles are bigger than ours because their latitude is higher than ours (closer to the pole than we are) and thus they have less of Earth's orbital velocity to hurl a rocket/satellite into space than we do (roughly 1000 mph at the equator) and need more fuel to get an satellite of the same weight into orbit than we do, and that TV satellite antennas (for those in the northern hemisphere) are always aimed 'south' and never need to move because the satellite it receives data from is in a geostationary orbit (roughly 22,300 miles above the Earth) that orbits the Earth once every 24 hours directly above the equatorial belt...and those satellites use very small thrusters to maintain enough orbital velocity to prevent gravity from bringing it closer to the Earth...without which those and all satellites would re-enter the Earth's atmosphere at just under 17,000 mph...most of which splash into the many oceans…..and I guess until I get directions and travel to the edge of the planet to see for myself, which I have never seen pictures of...this is what I will continue to believe.

·
Premium Member
7,304 Posts
Canadian country boy said:
I wouldn't use the word "crazy". But I would use the word "misinformed" I know that statement would cause a triggered response in you, so I'll say, I respectfully have to disagree on what you believe.

Everybody says to me all the time: where do you get your information from? The internet? or a book? …..I especially love the triggered response I get when I mention it's in the bible also -
I never asked you where you got your information from, and it really doesn't matter. I pretty much figured it out. What matters is you believe it and are convinced by it. You will probably say the same of me. But I can argue my points with both scientific fact, and biblical fact that the world is not flat. I'll give you two points, you will find hard to argue, one scientific and one biblical.

Scientifically, which btw must apply to the flat earth theory. What causes a lunar eclipse?

Biblically, if we take the word of God quite literally, why doesn't the flat earth believers depict corners on their flat earth models?? After all, God says the earth has corners.

If you don't have a reasonable answer to either question, you should consider your information faulty. I don't say this to damage your belief in God, but rather to correct it and tell you, the shape of the physical earth is irrelevant but rather why Jesus Christ was hung on that cross.

Ed

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
Isiah 40:21-22 Do you not know? Have you not heard? Has it not been declared to you from the beginning? Have you not understood since the foundation of the earth? 22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth; its dwellers are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them out like a tent to live in
I've seen the curvature of the earth peering out over the ocean. Just get a straight edge to check it out.
Get in a jet on a clear day... again, it's pretty obvious.
Of course, there's the guys and girls floating around everyday over our heads.

·
Super Moderator
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
KThaxton said:
I accept the information provided in science books as being accurate because they also include the evidence that brought them to that conclusion......as opposed to accepting a book because the book says to.

For the record, again and again, you brought up some point or bit of "proof", it was proven wrong. You ignored that fact and moved on....often times bringing up the same point again as if it weren't addressed.

Defend yourself as much as you like, you have proven yourself to us to be a nutjob.
What "proofs" have you got?!? What have YOU proven wrong?!? And how did you prove it wrong? By using a magazine or internet article??? All of the stuff that I didn't address was because it was rhetorical crap. I was ignoring it much like you would ignore somebody trying to say that 1+1=3 or on the bus talking to themselves. You accept what they tell you about science because you have relinquished all common sense and have given full submission to the fact that these "teachers" are just so highly educated and have studied lots and lots of books for many, many decades so therefore they can never be wrong nor lie to you. This is how they steer and control society. You only try to prove me wrong by linking articles. How about getting a camera and going to a mountain top somewhere and take some actual pictures or video and then do some math and compare it to your school books like i did in order to prove me wrong. Point it at the sky while you're at it. A real scientist performs the same tests in order to confirm or debunk anything. An armchair scientist wiil just confirm or debunk something from their computer while drinking a beer or from their massive brain of knowledge - so massive thats its beyond any job or career or any high position of education. My proof or evidence does not come from a computer or a magazine, it comes from - as I stated before - my eyeballs and historical data and then compared it to math and science books. You tell me why I can see 30ft tall traffic lights 24 miles away across an ocean and why we still see the same star constellations people did over 2000 years ago. Oh and to answer the question why you can't see the northern pole star Polaris from Antarctica is because it is nowhere near the north pole. Antarctica is the furthest South you can travel. It's too far away. People in the northern hemisphere see a different sky than people in the south do because it's all about location. If we are on a ball travelling millions of miles per hour moving away from the sun then nobody should ever see Polaris again anyways as we would be moving away from it experiencing new stars on a regular basis. But we never see that.

You CAN NOT experience a sky like this if we are spinning on a minimum of 3 axis'. Polaris is the pole star. The one star that remains stationary. It's the center of the northern sky.

Attachments

·
Administrator
62,284 Posts
CCB. You still have not submitted a photo clear enough to prove you can see the street lights across the bay. Until you can do that, it is only your words that you can see the street lights, when you should not be able to. From recollection, that was the only real proof that you submitted.

Explain this video.

How do you account for this pic?

I take it we are not going to the Antarctic? :'(

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RXT said:
I wouldn't use the word "crazy". But I would use the word "misinformed" I know that statement would cause a triggered response in you, so I'll say, I respectfully have to disagree on what you believe.

I never asked you where you got your information from, and it really doesn't matter. I pretty much figured it out. What matters is you believe it and are convinced by it. You will probably say the same of me. But I can argue my points with both scientific fact, and biblical fact that the world is not flat. I'll give you two points, you will find hard to argue, one scientific and one biblical.

Scientifically, which btw must apply to the flat earth theory. What causes a lunar eclipse?

Biblically, if we take the word of God quite literally, why doesn't the flat earth believers depict corners on their flat earth models?? After all, God says the earth has corners.

If you don't have a reasonable answer to either question, you should consider your information faulty. I don't say this to damage your belief in God, but rather to correct it and tell you, the shape of the physical earth is irrelevant but rather why Jesus Christ was hung on that cross.

Ed
I think it was the other guys that think that I am out of my mind. Crazy is just another term for out of your mind.
I don't think I was accusing you any. Lol

Here's the problem with flat earth. Nobody will ever convince anybody by "talking" to them overnight. It takes lots of research which takes time. The truth is stranger than fiction when it comes to the shape of our earth. So strange that the majority of people trapped in the matrix can't handle the truth of it all because it's so bizarre.

*** before I answer your questions about the bible, i need to know something - do you take the bible literally like you are commanded to by God or do you make it fit your reality like the majority do? I ask this because it greatly effects my answer. If you don't take it literally then I won't bother to answer because of the opinions people will form on top of the opinions they have now. But if you honestly in the name of Jesus do take it seriously then I will be happy to answer you.

·
Super Moderator
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
KurtfromLaQuinta said:
Isiah 40:21-22 Do you not know? Have you not heard? Has it not been declared to you from the beginning? Have you not understood since the foundation of the earth? 22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth; its dwellers are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them out like a tent to live in
I've seen the curvature of the earth peering out over the ocean. Just get a straight edge to check it out.
Get in a jet on a clear day... again, it's pretty obvious.
Of course, there's the guys and girls floating around everyday over our heads.
A circle is not a ball. A circle is 2 dimensional. A ball is a sphere and 3 dimensional. How do you have a foundation on a floating spinning ball hurling through outer space? And light passing through moisture in the air will give a curvature illusion. I don't see any curvature from my point of view.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SuperBurban said:
CCB. You still have not submitted a photo clear enough to prove you can see the street lights across the bay. Until you can do that, it is only your words that you can see the street lights, when you should not be able to. From recollection, that was the only real proof that you submitted.

How do you account for this pic?

I take it we are not going to the Antarctic? :'(
Well George I need to buy a better camera because mine can't see anything 24 miles away like my eyes can. It's just too small but when I do find a more powerful camera I will gladly post it. The first picture is with my own personal camera at full zoom from inside my truck at the lowest point closest to the surface of the water. It's not powerful enough but I did find some online pictures that will sort of prove the point.
That photo you took has been debunked long time ago. You can easily recreate curvature on a flat surface. It is hard to find a photo but there is video that debunks it.

·
Super Moderator
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
And why don't I see that same curvature when i look at Port Angeles 24 miles away as the photo of all the power line towers shows? Clearly you see "curvature" within 24 miles of those towers but none in my actual photo of America at or close to the surface of the water as opposed to that photo of all the towers. Again, excellent evidence of photoshopping. You can see it when looking at the towers closest to you in the picture. It looks like the towers are sitting on top of the water.

·
Super Moderator
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Flat earth references in the bible. Check for yourselves.

Attachments

·
Administrator
62,284 Posts
Canadian country boy said:
And why don't I see that same curvature when i look at Port Angeles 24 miles away as the photo of all the power line towers shows? Clearly you see "curvature" within 24 miles of those towers but none in my actual photo of America at or close to the surface of the water as opposed to that photo of all the towers. Again, excellent evidence of photoshopping. You can see it when looking at the towers closest to you in the picture. It looks like the towers are sitting on top of the water.
Same reason I do not see the street lights you claim to see.

Nice try, but the legos are not in a straight line. Easy to see. Build a deck on them, and try again. Also match up the perspective used in the power lines.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 486 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.