Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok maybe not to you all but for rcc it is kinda critical. finding sponsors for dodge events is very difficult, i was in charge of it this year and i had the door slammed in my face quite a few times. to help out on this please take the time if you could especially you all that won something from them at ram jam and send them a nice email saying thanks, even it if is just simply saying thank you for sponsoring ram jam this year. i know it doesnt seem like much but it will definately go far for us if we call on them again next year.

small things like that from one guy or gal will duplicate, sponsors look for masses of people seeing their name and saying it to others, if they get a mass amount of email from rcc thanking them for the help they would most likely do it again and maybe even donate more as they would see we appreciate it. so if you could it would help. all the sponsors are in the sponsors post. if your not sure of addys feel free to email me and ill get you any web addy or email you want to thank. thanks everyone

jamie

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here is the list just in case

360air intakez---2 complete intake kits and 12 percent off of retail for rcc members on dodge kits

tuffy products---100 dollar gift certificate on any product they offer. valid for one year.

pro muffler and automotive---custom bar b que pit estimated value 600 dollars

Rocky Mountain Suspension---$250-$499 in products - TBA

Custom Cals---TBA

Digi Moto Diagnostics Software---TBA (will be Computer software + OBDII plug/ISO box to do self diagnostic + 1/4 mile, Dyno Meter for OBDII Vehicles)

Maximum Offroad---TBA

Tuff Country Suspension--2 $250 Gift Certificates

off-roadlights.com--1 pair RMDL240 Driving Lights, 1 pair RMDL170 Driving Lights, 1 pair FLTR240C-Clear Combo filters, 1 Pair FLTR170C-Clear Combo filters

sillplates.com--(1) 4 pc. set ’72-’84 stainless sill plates with screws, (1) 4 pc. set ’85-’93 stainless sill plates with screws, and one ICI stainless rocker panel trim kit for ’84-’92 Ramcharger.

tpi performance, deep hughes transmission pan

toyradio cb sales- Uniden PC68 40 channel radio, Valor Antenna, Coax, and mount set.

our own saw360 had 2 box sets of ram jam dvds, thanks scott

·
5,684 Posts
Jamie i didn't when anything but i know alot went into ramjam. So if you want to send me the e-mail address or post them i will send out thanks you letters to all of them :)

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that is cool eric, i didnt win anything either. lol but i think it is good for anyone that can do it to do it. it will definenatly help next years setup whoever does it.

here ya go

[email protected] mark has highpoint wireless, he got us antennas, phone chargers, and vouchers, he even delivered, thanks mark

[email protected] joe donated 2 intake air kits, very cool and was a very early sponsor, he didnt play around. thanks to you as well joe

[email protected] skip donated a complete radio setup including coax. this was outta his pocket, and he works hard for his money just like we do, thanks skippy

[email protected] rockymountain suspension donated lift kit vouchers, very good gifts, they were early in as well, not to mention they sponsor the site too, very good to keep in mind.

[email protected] scott donated 2 box sets of dvd of previous ram jams, this is time consuming as i have made dvds myself, thanks for the efforts scott, it is appreciated

[email protected] Josh McHenry sent us some koozies as well as gift certificate, they have done a product showcase as well. they have been consistent, josh is a good guy. thanks

[email protected] that is my step dad paul, he had hours and hours into that pit, he hated to see it go but donated it for ram jam, thanking him would be a great thing if nothing else it would make me look good ;D

[email protected] jalene sent many different vouchers for custom clothing and bags, this is not cheap stuff, she has been a site supporter from the beginning, even before i ever came around, she has been there for us and i think she would like hearing from us.

[email protected] this is tuff country, they gave us 2 gift certs for 250 each, very cool gifts, good sponsor to keep happy.

[email protected] two full sets of lights, very high quality. i wanted to win a set bad, santak got this sponsor for us and he loves the lights, if you get the time send him a mail. he was early sponsor too.

[email protected] sam got this one himself, they are also a showcase sponsor, those sill plates are awesome. let them know.

[email protected] ramdozer got them included, thank him if you get the chance, he did that on his own accord and i thank you bill. send them a letter letting them know we know about them and thanks for the donation.

digi moto and maximum offroad didnt come through. although they said they were at the beginning, sorry we didnt get them included but they were there at the start. if you guys and gals can take the time i know it would help. thanks

jamie

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
No problem. Do you guys still have the raffle tickets or did they all end up in the fire? Heck the two sets may not be many but it's the least I could do to give back a little to some of those members who have helped me in my times of need and heck also those that are just here to have fun and chat. If the two people who won the Ram Jam set will get in contact with me I'll send you out your set as soon as I get them burned MY burner Just quit so I'm going to have to go get it exchanged or buy a new one tommorrow. so hopefully they be done by thursday. I was hoping to have them done today but this IYTE*^%#^R*&R(^$ burner is doing it aging so far it cost me 4 disk tonight alone. But thats part of the area. BradicusX seeing as how you just paid for your set and none of the raffle winners have gotten in touch with me yet your first but they should all be done by thursday night mailed out no later than saterday with USPS priority mail so you should see them no later than I would say wednesday.

Scott

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we got rid of the tickets that were picked already but i have the non picked tickets still. lol i cant remmeber who won in particular but i assume you got the im with the numbers to confirm the winners? thanks scott, we really do appreciate it

·
3,940 Posts
i will be doing this tomorrow, i have it off and need something to do.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Jamie, Toyradio C.B. Shop would be honored to help sponsor next years Ram Jam. Just let us know what we can do.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
where is skippy. havent heard from him much since ram jam?

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
I sent out a letter of thanks to all that helped out, but i didnt send one to saw960 or skippy because they know that we appreciat the help that they give and i wanted to tell em here instead of a email so thanks saw960 and skip u guys are good guys in my book and i thank both of u for the help.....

·
Founder
25,731 Posts
To add to the list, send one to [email protected]

His name is Jaysn Davis and he is my contact to Tuff Country Suspensions. He was the one who offered the Ram Jam sponsorship. I will get an email out to everyone later today. Thanks for putting this list together Jamie :)

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ya i was doing it from home, lol i forgot bout jaysn, thanks for fixing that. i already got good responses from most of them, all saying to let them know next year and they would MOST LIKELY sponsor again and some said they would for sure. so it is doing what we wanted it to. very cool.

·
5,684 Posts
mrpeal said:
ya i was doing it from home, lol i forgot bout jaysn, thanks for fixing that. i already got good responses from most of them, all saying to let them know next year and they would MOST LIKELY sponsor again and some said they would for sure. so it is doing what we wanted it to. very cool.
I'm also getting very good responces, so it is looking better for the same sponsoship next year.

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
i send a letter of thanks out to jaysn today, i also have gotta emails back from twister and the guys over at tpi so i think if everyone that was at ram jam sent a thanks out we would be lookin great for sponsers next year. keep up the good work jamie and sam with out u guys there would be none of this and i would just like to take a min and thank bouth of u guys for all the hard work and assload of time u guys got in the site and everything THANKS JAMIE AND SAM you guys are the best..

·
Founder
25,731 Posts
Here is one response I have gotten back

Sam,
I already wrote Jamie but wanted to also let you know several members have written a thank you note to me. I think this speaks volumes about the fine members of RCC. Please allow me to tell you it was my pleasure to help out and I hope to do more next year.
My thanks to you and to Jamie and others who obviously worked very hard to get the event to the level of success it is.
Mark Hulsey

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
very cool :)

i know it makes the sponsors happy to see it!!!!

thanks everyone that has done it already and to those that still want to as well

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
You can count on the radio shop doing something again. Not sure what just yet but I do have some ideas.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts