Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys found an interesting online reference center today that my librarian pointed out to me. i have also posted the link and info in the site assistants board so i hope we can have it as a permanent feature on the site.

anyway, go to

http://www.marshallpl.org

scroll down and on the lower left side of the screen you will see a box with EBSCO HOST in it. click that box.

that takes you to a sign in screen.

user id is: marshall
password is: public

then click on the auto repair reference center and peruse their repair info and stuff to your hearts delight. this site also allows you to either print out each page you would like as well as allowing you to copy and save images. i am still working on a way to download and save individual complete pages. will let you know if i figure out how to do that.

hope you enjoy

eric

·
Premium Member
17,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lmao wayne, i am surprised you can type with your keyboard covered in drool

eric

·
Premium Member
17,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Electric Squid said:
After all the cool stuff you've told, showed, and given me...

....I bought a waterproof keyboard
hmmmm, i may have to look into one of those as well.

on a side note, i have tried various ways to try and save and post whole pages off of there, but no luck, all it does is goves me a download of the login page. so would probably have to print a page and then scan and save it in order to post a whole page. either that or do a screen shot but those lose to much info in the conversion. i will keep trying though

eric

·
Super Moderator
1,195 Posts
pretty spiffy. I only spent 5 minutes with it to drill down on the task at hand and the results look almost identical to the service procedures now being offered on line from the usual auto parts places - autozone.com for example - though this one seems to have more pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts