Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like country music? Enjoy the song! This girl is good ol' Canadian stock!

Registered
I've had her pop up on Spotify a few times... always sounds like she is singing HER songs, not someone else's. Whether she writes them or not, I'm not sure, but she definitely sings with heart. Her song "Country Music Made Me Do It" was a recent one I heard that made me laugh. She's gonna be in Country Thunder Arizona 2020 this year too, which is probably why she's popping up on my Spotify lists lately.

But holy $hit that is a good looking lady :eek:

You should post more of this stuff and less tin-foil hat stuff ;) ;D

Super Moderator
Country?!?聽 {puke}{stupid}

Registered
I'd take her with me when the shit goes down. Definitely a great source of additional protein if necessary...

;)

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pc1p said:
I've had her pop up on Spotify a few times... always sounds like she is singing HER songs, not someone else's. Whether she writes them or not, I'm not sure, but she definitely sings with heart. Her song "Country Music Made Me Do It" was a recent one I heard that made me laugh. She's gonna be in Country Thunder Arizona 2020 this year too, which is probably why she's popping up on my Spotify lists lately.

But holy $hit that is a good looking lady :eek:

You should post more of this stuff and less tin-foil hat stuff ;) ;D
Lol, thanks pc1p! Who don't love a girl that can shoot a gun and loves a truck!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Elwenil said:
Country?!? {puke} {stupid}
She's not country?!? Well If she ain't country then neither is Carrie Underwood. At least Carrie Underwood married a Canadian boy though! Hahaha

Super Moderator
I guess it's country, since I don't like it.聽 ;D

I prefer women with a bit more violence and/or Sei冒r.聽 {beer}

Registered
Elwenil said:
I guess it's country, since I don't like it. ;D

I prefer women with a bit more violence and/or Sei冒r. {beer}
If there's nothing left in the fountain, Lanty, will they/she be able to get out of the back and push your Fargo? :)

Registered
Maybe a bit overproduced like everything else is these days but holy crap, she's almost a Dolly clone. I'd like to hear her do Jolene...

But anyway, how well can she cook? ;D

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Elwenil said:
I guess it's country, since I don't like it. ;D

I prefer women with a bit more violence and/or Sei冒r. {beer}
That's cool. I was just teasing you anyways. I like a woman who can belt it out also. Canada sure has produced a few chicks that have that violence you speak of, like Alannis Morresete and Sass Jordan and Darby Mills of Headpins just to name a few.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep. Everything is over produced for sure. It's wrecked everything.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha, good old Corby baby. Too funny. Next time he comes to town I'm gonna have to go see that guy.
(and the reason the Dodge got stuck was because of those shitty street tires on it!) Lol

Registered
PowerWagonPete said:
That's why I like Corb, CCB. He brings it back down to earth where it should be...

{yes}
I like that stuff!

Canadian country boy said:
She's not country?!? Well If she ain't country then neither is Carrie Underwood. At least Carrie Underwood married a Canadian boy though! Hahaha
I was thinking that she's the Canadian version of Carrie Underwear.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Carrie has a more powerful voice though.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you guys like Corb Lund you should check out a band called The Tragically Hip. They are earthy also (especially their earlier stuff).

Registered
Canadian country boy said:
Carrie has a more powerful voice though.
True from what i have heard anyway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.