Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of a few trucks I've seen around these parts.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Were these pictures spontaneous or did you hunt for the pixs........Their sure good looking trucks...
Upper pic, that truck has a kickbutt bumper on the front of it. Was it in motion when the photo was taken?
Lower pic, beyond a great looking for stock truck. The bed doen't appear to be stock, looks 80'ish?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ramhard81 said:
Were these pictures spontaneous or did you hunt for the pixs........Their sure good looking trucks...
Upper pic, that truck has a kickbutt bumper on the front of it. Was it in motion when the photo was taken?
Lower pic, beyond a great looking for stock truck. The bed doen't appear to be stock, looks 80'ish?
Both pictures were spntaneous. I to to carry my digital camera with me everywhere I go. The red dually was in motion and the picture was taken from my truck which was also in motion. Not too shabby for the conditions I dont think. Its a badass truck. I know where he works now so I'm going to go talk to him sometime. I want ask about his bumper.

The truck in the lower picture has an 80's bed on it. It has a 360, dual batteries, custom leather interior.. real nice.

I'm going to print up some cards inviting them to join RCC. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.