·
Registered
1,915 Posts
nice"mascott"

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. She's not done but she's a lot prettier now than she was.

G

·
i hate to tell you, but someone stole your ram head and replaced it with a crappy looking skull! id call the police if i were you..... thats an outrage!

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
that skull looks like the schucks $15 shifter knob i used on my collumn shift a month or two ago.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bill,
Some one stole my Rams head long before I got the truck.

Patrick,
Yea, It's a shift knob. I snagged it for $2.00 on Ebay. My real shift knob is a resin skull.

One more

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
STONEWALL 2 said:
So what happened to the AC Compressor? ;D
It was munched. I guess a few years of it spinning without freon didn't do it any good. It was in my way so out it came.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looks good.

It looks like the quarter you patched was just filled with fiberglass and smoothed? or did you patch panel it and smooth over it with fiberglass?

Don't take this as a insult, it's kind of hard to tell from the picture. the rest looks good from the pictures though! I think I would have went without any "mascott" though.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The quarter panel was cut out to good metal. Then I made up a patch panel. It's riveted in and covered with 3 layers of 'glass put down at three different angles. It does have some filler on it but it's less than 1/8" thick. Filler is only good for a final smoothing.

The mascot is a bit controversial. The rams head was missing and I wanted something different. I'm thinking about picking up some different shift knobs so I can change it with my mood. Maybe an 8 ball or a piston next time.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
just spring for a new ram head from the dealer. or try and find one from a member or on ebay. just make sure its authentic. no cheapo ones. they suck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.