Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Now that is one of the damnest things I ever saw. Actually, I wonder how it would work. But $250.00, I'll settle for my handy highlift jack.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
I remember hearing about something like that years ago for passenger cars for those that were mechanically challenged.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
I just see two problems with that: puncturing and getting the exhaust gases out of this bag and not get intoxicated by too much of it.
Though I can see its use in soft ground, like sand, where a highlift will sink, even with an extended base.

The price is in AUD, which translated to about $200 US.

·
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
santak said:
I just see two problems with that: puncturing and getting the exhaust gases out of this bag and not get intoxicated by too much of it.
Though I can see its use in soft ground, like sand, where a highlift will sink, even with an extended base.

The price is in AUD, which translated to about $200 US.
There is also a ground pad to help reduce punctures listed under the spare parts. There are also 2 different sizes of the jack listed. I believe there is a small valve to release the exhaust from the bag as I would assume that the bag has a backflow valve at the big hose to keep it inflated. I remember seeing these advertised years ago here in the states but havnt seen them for awhile. :)

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
I think that that would be kinda cool, especially for those really nasty stucks. The only problem then would be hooking them up.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I coulda used that last year when I managed to bottom out going across a tricky streambed. It costs about what it cost me to have a bulldozer winch me out because none of my friends could get me out of there ::)

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
I am surprised they are still out there! I remember seeing these YEARS ago!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.