Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, i just registered. I do not have any pics of my truck complete yet because it is not done yet. I have a 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 extended cab, 13 inch custom lift, 44" boggers, omf beadlock rims,Ram air hood,custom front and rear bumpers, 4:56's,chrome double/double tubed roll bar,mopar nickel plated chrome headers ran into true dual 2 1/2 pipes ran into supertrapp mufflers, and is in the process of gettting a custom paint job, that is the reason it is not done yet, then comes the interior and the motor, it has a 360 with a dual tubed air intake and a jett performance chip for now.should have pics in a few weeks. I'll keep posted. ;D

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Welcome to the board! Sounds like you have a real sweet truck there. Can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
855 Posts
BRING ON THE PICS!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I would love to have 44" boggers, I have the 44" dc fun country used but lots of rubber for my ram, i've only used them once, damn things shake and wobble due to worn out front end parts. I have a 5" skyjacker with a 5" coil spacer and some sawzall action to clear them big balloons. The coils have sagged from the spacer plus I plow with it. I usually run my 38.5 thornbirds and on occasion 42" tsl's 16.5... 95 2500/360, 5:13's detroit rear, l/s front, 9500 ramsey winch. I love to play!

·
Registered
56 Posts
wheelrr15 said:
i drive an '01 and have been wanting to run 44's can't wait to see how.
Hag
Hope you have a 2500 if you want to run 44's, the half ton axles shouldn't have that big of a tire on them...lots of carnage possible.
Theres is a couple ten inch lifts out there to be able to do it with a 3" body lift.

edit: the quote error....easier to read now ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts