Dodge RamCharger Central banner

97 Cherokee.......my DD (updated pics 7-30)

6K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  W300_dually 
#1 ·
here is a pic of my new DD.   she's the one who replaced the F350 crewcab.  big change going from that to this but this is way easier to park, but they both like fuel ALOT!!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
i wish, this thing is sucking it down. i plan on tuning it up sometime this week, plus i think i have a filter problem too. the best tank so far was 17.5mpg

#6 ·
here are a couple wheeling pics.
the pics sure make this hill look weak, but it looked much better in person.

Attachments

#7 ·
another, a lift is deperately needed, look at tailpipe.

#8 ·
this one was pretty cool, i couldn't get a shot of other side due to almost run over by a quad. this one is very impressive.
the hill it's on went up over 5ft.

#9 ·
here are the shoes i have to work with.

#13 ·
well mine has a D44 but i also have the full tow package. as for disk breaks it was an option on the jeeps after 92 if memory serves. as for gears and axles... anything you can get for an 8.8 you can get for a jeep. just depends on where ya look.

#14 ·
haven't updated in awhile.

getting ready to add lift.
back in may i purchased a used 3" Rusty's. bought new Pro Comp ES9000's and a new adjustable track bar.Â

so hopefully in next few weeks it'll be on and look more like a truck like it should.

Attachments

#15 ·
wheels

Attachments

#16 ·
wheels again,

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.