Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my baby, bought it new in 92. We've towed our 24' 4800 pound travel trailer with it since new and after 108,000 it's never failed us or been in the shop for repairs. Oil changes, tires and a brake job thats all. Still looks new too. ;D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
wow! :eek: now that is one very nice looking RC! very clean! now how about some pics of the inside.... we wanna see!

·
Registered
26 Posts
??? Great looking RC but inquiring minds want more info and pictures......like what size engine hauls this beauty around ;D

Sure fulfils the meaning of a picture is worth a thousand words.........beautiful ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It has the 318 magnum engine, two wheel drive auto. Dodge put their new magnum engines with higher output in their older trucks before they came out with the new body styles. I had to get the roof and hood painted last year. But everything else is original. I’ll be re-tinting my back windows this years also. This is by far the best vehicle I’ve owned. I bought a PT Cruiser for the wife and it’s a year old now and never had to take it in for service, I guess we’re just lucky. But I think it just says a lot about Chrysler. I’ll try to get some more pics soon

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
;)thanks WJ for the additional info about your RC.

It really looks sharpe :-*

I agree with you....the RC seem to be very durable.

I just purchased my '85 RC 3 weks agon......it is my second Dodge......the first was in 1963.

I hope to get pics of mine soon..... just been too busy with other things.

Keep up the good work......your RC sure looks great 8)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had to say goodbye to my beloved ramcharger today. Got a near new (160 miles) 04 1500 quad LB with the hemi.
And it's a '92 don't know way I put '93.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts