Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a recent pic of my W150. I still have alot of mods to do yet though. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,022 Posts
Nice.
Very clean looking truck{cool}

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Nice! Whats all the red spots?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
;D Thanks guys. I've put alot of time and money in it and still have a ways to go. The toughest part is the grief I get over it from my fiance'. She constantly accuses me of loving "the Dodge" more than her ::). hmmmm... well maybe ;).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Phoenix, the red spots are decals. You just can't see them because of the poor quality of the pencam I used to take the pic.

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
thats what I thought a couple of them were, wasn't sure on all of em.

·
Registered
30 Posts
This looks familiar, kind of like mine! Looks like you have the same problem as me. The front end sits much lower than the rear which prevents 35's without fender trimming.

I went round and round with Superlift when 4Wheel Parts installed my 5.5". Their ad claimed the lift would accomodate 35's but there was no way they'd fit up front because they would rip the fenders off with the wheels turned. Suspecting defective front springs, they sent me another set and I paid an extra $100 for 4WP to swap them out. Same thing. So Superlift suggested I try the Heavy Duty springs so they sent me some of those and I paid another $100 to have them installed. Same thing! I tried other tactics to get Superlift to get my truck's front end level with the rear but they wouldn't work with me. I'm still pissed about it and that was 6 years ago. Even with 33's and the front fender flares removed, I still scrape really bad when the wheels are turned and the suspension is flexed. I could remedy this real easy with some fender trimming. I will forever have a bad taste in my mouth for Superlift.

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
93POWERRAM said:
She constantly accuses me of loving "the Dodge" more than her ::). hmmmm... well maybe ;).
i know that feeling well! and those stickers just look like pink spots, but the truck looks nice.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Power, I'm only runnin' 2" add-a-leaves up front and a 1" body lift with the 33's. Clearance has not been a problem for me. I have not experienced any contact with the fenders yet, even (mild) off road. Though in the pic it looks like a tight fit because the front wheels are cranked all the way to the right.
Oh btw Shedevil, I'm thinkin' about ditching the stickers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.