Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here's my '93 with a new SuperCraft winch bumper installed (available thru truckfarm.com). The strength and quality of these is outstanding. They come primered only from the factory (scuffed up quite a bit during shipping as you can see in the pic) so I'll be painting it soon. Hopefully at some point I'll install a winch ;).

·
3,940 Posts
now it means business {cool}

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
About time you got a new ddoge man . You are the 1 that flipped thaat gorgeous 93 right ? Anyhow nice bumper man . How much that set you back anyhow ?

bt83rc

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bt83rc said:
About time you got a new ddoge man . You are the 1 that flipped thaat gorgeous 93 right ?
bt83rc
bt, wasn't mine... never been flipped, thank God. the cost of the bumper though was right around $550. including shipping.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I sure like it. I think it was well worth the price and it's practically bulletproof. It definitely looks better than the old grille guard I had for sure. Now, if I can just get that winch ::).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.