Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up another dodge today. This times it a diesel burner! Been looking for one for a while not jumping into anything, waiting for a the right deal and everything. Last week I practically tripped over it down at the junk yard.

So the Story is some drunk idiot cut a turn to sharp sideswiping a tree, causing just about every panel on the right side to buckle in. So having no license and getting into an accident, obviously the fool cant let the local cops see his truck (they know him well he is notorious around there) all smashed in so he drove it over to the salvage yard, scrapped it for the weight, took his radio out the dash, and left.
150,000 miles on the truck and motor. Picked it up for $1800. Through a jump box on the battery, turned the key, and it fired up with no hesitation. We also convinced them the master cylinder was totaled, the dumb ass modified and cut a different mastercylinder cover gasket and stuck it on there. Needless to say, no pressure in the booster. I love how other peoples lack of intelligence seems to work in my favor lately.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts