Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
You to hey! I'm looking for one in the carmel/camel/tan color.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I was curious to know if they made a console for a 93 Ram (with a bench seat). The whole 4WD (Wand of Power) eliminates a lot of typical aftermarket stuff. I want a place to put my drink

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Check the classifieds...

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I got a nice one on ebay cheap.

·
Registered
193 Posts
for a truck or RC?

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
treefrog said:
I was curious to know if they made a console for a 93 Ram (with a bench seat). The whole 4WD (Wand of Power) eliminates a lot of typical aftermarket stuff. I want a place to put my drink
i know the feeling. my 77 is lacking in the cup holder department also... one of the reasons i am kickin myself for sellin my dakota... but i just went out to the local parts house and got one of the mini seat top consoles. great place to hold junk and its got integrated ADJUSTABLE cup holders! its a thought

·
Registered
193 Posts
True, but I already have one, soon to have two. They are a Grayco brand my kid fits in it perfectly...lol One truck two kid seats.... I may have to buy a cup holder and screw it to the Trani-hump. Hope my kids does not knock his dirty feet off into it...man I need a Crew Cab

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
If all you want is a good cup holder then I have a great solution for that. I had a couple of these in my PW, they are called BarBouys. They are for boats and they tilt and swivel and never spill. They hold a can perfectly and you just mount the bracket to the dash. I bolted my brackets on with SS allen head bolts and it looked sweet. The cool thing is you can buy as many brackets as you want and then move the cup holder anywhere you have a bracket. Check with marine supply place.

·
Registered
193 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts