Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new to the forum and thought I'd show off my truck. It's also for sale but I was not able to post pictures in the classified ad. So here they are. Sorry they're so big!

5.5" Superlift with 33X12.50 BFG MT KM
5.2L, 4.10's with rear L.S.

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
That truck is beutiful.... Why in the world would you want to seel that? I love that ruck! Hey whats your dogs name? I have a boxer bull dog named Penny

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I DON'T want to sell it! But my wife's pregnant with our third (and last) child and we need the extra cash to help us get into a larger house. I'll surely miss her as I have many memories tied up in it - kind of like putting your old horse down. :\'(

That boxer's name was BJ, but he's dead. His replacement's name is Barlow. Boxers are such good, loving animals and they're the best I've seen with small children. They're tough too. I ran over my last two boxers with those 33" mudders at slow speed - right over the belly of my first boxer (she had problems eating and crapping for a few days but she recovered just fine :-X). The next one, BJ, somehow ended up under my tire as I was driving through the pasture. I never knew where exactly I got him but he just up and ran on like nothing happened. It's kind of become a right of passage I guess. My new boxer's only a year and a half old so I guess I'll get him soon! ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
That thing is sweet...more details ..mileage and options, interior color...how muchie???? ;D

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
My boxer is about a year and a half too... I love that dog ... SHe is a little hyper and likes to eat every thing... socks papaer the phone my guitars everything......... SHe is my lil buddy......She is nothin but muscle... I dont see how as much as she eats........ SHe is a real case i wouldnt have her any way else......lol... Sorry to hear about your dog man.... Please dont sell that truck.... Just Put some smaller tires on it so the lil lady cxan get in and drive it..... I wish I could get it from you.... How mucjh yoiu askin for it any ways?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I didn't want to abuse the photo album forum by trying to sell my truck, but since there's been some inquiries...

-’91 Dodge Power Ram 150 LE
-Fuel Injected 5.2 L V8
-Cold A/C
-Power Windows, Cruise Control, AM/FM Cassette, Power Mirrors
-Code Alarm Keyless Entry with shock sensor
-Diamond Plate Tool Box
-Diamond Plate Rail guards
-Bed Mat
-Ranch Hand style tube bumper – 10” drop with 2" receiver (not pictured)
-5.5” suspension lift with SUPERLIFT heavy duty front and rear leaf springs (these are at least 3/4 ton springs and can haul some serious weight without sagging)
-Brand new 33x12.5/15 BFG Mud Terrain KM
-MT style wheels
-4.10 gears
-Rear Auburn limited slip differential
-great looking interior (needs new headliner - currently stapled to the ceiling!)
-beautiful exterior two-tone silver/blue. Needs paint on hood and top of cab. Rest of truck looks great!
-trouble free, very reliable truck

$4,500 USD (reduced from $6500)

I may have the hood and top of cab repainted (currently primered to prevent rust). If I do this, I might raise the price to $5000 to cover the cost.

I'm dropping in new plugs, wires, cap, and rotor today. Mileage is approximately 150K miles. The odometer is currently dead and I'm working on getting that fixed ASAP.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts