Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally getting around to trying to post a pic of my 90 Ram please be patient.[http://thumbs.villagephotos.com/index.asp?id_=8344035

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well that obviously didn't work so let's try again. Anyway it's a '90 W150. Haven't done much to it yet. New stereo, headers and dual exhaust are in the works. Just need to find the time.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SUCCESS! Picture seems kinda small though.

·
Registered
230 Posts
hey and welcome to RCC!!! The picture does seem kinda small, but it looks like a pretty clean truck from what I can see!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks I'll do that. I reduced the pic to 50 ks like the posting info said. It's almost rust free, I'ld like to eventually get it painted to keep it rust free. Hoping to put the Rough Country 4" lift on it eventually. Paid 2500 for it, which is a pretty good price around here.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Jimmy I'm curious how you did that? Thanks M880, my wife can't understand my fondness for it. But it's a Dodge what else can I say.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Welcome to the boards and hey check in @ the Iowa chapter and say howdy !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll do that thanks.

·
Registered
300 Posts
That's one clean truck! Very nice.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, she's my baby. Hope to get some more pics as I work on it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
my now ex wife always and still thinks i have an unhealthy obsession for my truck. i don't believe that. she's just the best girl i know.....she doesn't nag, she never complains about not going anywhere, never asks where i've been, never asks 'who's that bitch', doesn't mind if i ride in another truck, i'm sure there's more

1 - 16 of 16 Posts