Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the dealership to get all information on the old R/C. Interior trim code came back as K1, have researched K-1 on internet but been unable to find out what the name of the color is. Does anyone know what interior trim color K-1 is? Dealer's sheet is blank as far as description of color. Does anyone know where I can find the information for color code K-1 or a link to trim codes for older R/C'S. Thanks

·
Registered
29,359 Posts
best place for that info is a FSM [ facotry service manual ] or a factory Parts book and both are for sale in my store

·
Super Moderator
29,559 Posts
Not to steal your sale Dodgeboys, but I've provid4ed this info for many others and it wouldn't be very fair to sit this one out.

K-1 code for 1989 is Light Almond  The K stands for the almond color the 1 is the shade on a scale of 1-9 in which 1 is lightest and 9 is darkest.

Having said that, I highly recommend buying a FSM for your truck and Dodgeboys can help you out with that.  The FSM is invaluable for technical info like torque specs and how to basically rebuild 99% of the components on your vehicle.  Haynes manuals are a joke compared to a FSM and even the Chiltons pale in comparison most of the time.  Part manuals are very useful for researching part numbers and other info (like trim codes) as well.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I have a FSM for my 1980 Dodge truck and it is truly full of usefull information. I got mine with the truck and it has become extremely helpful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts