Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is JammerII's twin sister. II will have a couple of different mods like a 4" lift, different style hood, and more pony power under the hood, 360.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
That's a nice lookin' ride. Very clean motor too.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some of you new englander's might have seen this guy roaming around. It won first place at the 9th Annual Mopar Atlantic Nationals. I was talkin with some buds about what to do with JammerII when one of the guys mentioned that someone had a rig almost what I was describing. So I went out and took a look at it and was amazed. Owner goes by MoparMan (at least that's what is on the license plate) and he recently sold his rig. Not sure where it is now. Hat's off to ya MM....hope my rig turns out as sweet as your did.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Very nice looking truck, the engine looks spotless! :eek:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, that truck has been on the net for quite a while. I want mine to look like it also, only white ;D The guys name is Edward Zayas. Very Kewl Truck..... ;D

Randall

·
Registered
897 Posts
Where did you get the nerf bar made? Is it welded or bolted to the frame? I love the hood - are those superbee intakes? Are they bolted on?

Beautifull truck

·
Registered
3 Posts
I love that hood!
Ive got a black 87 prospector with a 360 and was wondering where you got that hood or where i might find one. Any help would be appreciated. and if youre selling your hood let me know how much you want for it.
AWESOME TRUCK!{cool}
Also i would love to see some interior pics of your ride

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,078 Posts
Sweet, looks too good to get MUDDY....{smoke}

·
5,137 Posts
I wish I could keep my engine that clean!!!!!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
One more....Will include some details in a bit.....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
To answer some questions:

- the scoops are bolted on and are not currently functional though they can be.
- the nerfs are actually made for a Bronco. They were fabbed to fit and bolted on to the frame.
- engine is a complete rebuild of the 318 w/ hooker headers and pipes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
What kind of seats are those? Did they come with the truck? I've got an 88 and mine are no were near as plush as those.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Dude you got my scoops. Cept yours are nicer than my Bees.
;D 200 Bucks for those

·
Registered
428 Posts
Where did you get those scoops from?
And where did you get the 318 sticker on your air cleaner cover? But beautiful truck. Those stainless hoses are going on mine soon as I can.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts