Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered an O2 sensor from RockAuto NTK part # 23005 ,which they list for a 1988 dodge ramcharger. The one i just removed is NTK part # 5227368 . Which is the correct one for my application?, or does 23005 supersede 5227368.聽 聽 聽 馃聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽

Super Moderator
5227368 is the factory Mopar part number, which is also on a number of smaller engines like the 3.)l, 3.3L V6 engines used in later years.聽 Most likely NTK either used the stock part number at some point or was an OEM supplier and now uses the 23005 number for their aftermarket part.聽 If you know some way of getting your hands on an NTK catalog or if you can somehow get the NGK Sparkplug website to work, you can verify the application but I have most of my spark plug and emissions parts catalogs packed away since most of the info in them is outdated and their site does not want to load for me.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you E聽 I'm gonna try to look it up now im sure it's聽 gonna be the right one ,hopefully. I spent all morning trying to find a clutch engagement cable for my tractor so I could cut my grass, no luck on that out of 12 different places. Found an old Harley Davidson 73 Sportster throttle cable in the garage, modified that just got done cutting the grass. Saved me about 45 bucks. Oh and why can't I attach a JPEG picture it always tells me it's too big ,it's just a picture. And my avatar went in hiding can't get it back it's lost.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finally was able to get on one of NGK ,NTK websites, both numbers crossed it is the right one 23005 and is in fact the original Chrysler part number(5227368)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.