Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I'd like to introduce myself....Gohot ie. Rich. I am in the first stages of this addiction in the Mopar world. It all started in 1968 with a 49 Dodge pickup, in pretty good condition I might add. Fast forward to the last of September 2010...... I
have a B250 Ram Van, but last monday I was rearended, so, with the insurance from my 'totaled' Van ::)...yea, two mashed bumpers and a slightly pushed in valance. The big damage was the rearend inspection cover got centerpunched and lost fluid and seized, so for all that, I was totaled and kept the van and $1700. A bit went back into the van, and the rest-ish will go into one of two Ramchargers. Ones an 84 Prospector two wheel & a 318, the others a 88 Ramcharger with a blown motor but way nice interior and exterior. But.... I'm not sure if the 88 has injection (wiring harness fitment problems) ??? so that my Vans carbed motor may not fit because of the FI. and harness? otherwise the plan was to swap out motors in the Van and 'nice' Ramcharger 4x4. I'm just waiting for pictures to see the actual 'nice' Ram 4x4 before I decide. It has a 360 w/smoked bearings, so I don't know how hammered the motor is, it was ran with low oil till it went, borrowed of course by a friend who didn't take care as he should have, and brought it back smoked :-\. But The Ramcharger Prospector is really nice too, and the 2 wheel version should get me into the 14 mpg range? Bottom line, I wish my van hadn't been hit, but stuff happens....... The van is a windowless with a really straight body, perfect for resto and new paint, then it could be a '10'.  So...... hellow all, I'll be frequinting alot at first and doing alot of searcher, and meeting 'username/people' here and making friends.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had thought that, but am glad you clarified it for me, that makes all the difference in the world, and life fairly easy......thanks alot 440....  Rich

1 - 3 of 3 Posts