Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned this truck since new.  This is a painful decision, but times are changing.  Asking $8k.

727 with 203.  203 differential quit so 4wd doesn't work.  I have another 203 that goes with it and a 32 spline rebuilt 205 for a doubler.  Axles are cucv 14 bolt with Detroit and 4.56 gears.  Matching front Dana 60.  Skyjacker softride 6" leaves up front with no trail ride on them yet.  Rear has 63" Chevy leaves with shackle flip - incredible flex. 

Front is cross over but I have an orbital to convert to hydro steering, just never got around to it.  Several totes of spare parts like factory radios, lights, all the smog stuff etc.  Fenders have been trimmed but fronts need a little more to clear the 42's at full stuff.  Swampers might have 100 road Miles and no trail rides yet.  32 bolt allieds that don't leak anywhere.  Drive shafts are there and work but I was going to do the doubler so had planned on custom shafts soon. 

Truck is a prospector package with all power options, that all works, ac is charged and has been converted to 134a but the compressor isn't mounted on the 440.

Pretty much daily drove this forever, weekend Wheeler, then did the 440 swap and tons.  Bought the Swampers and kept building.  Life with kids is priority now and my old truck gets drove around the yard a few times a month, maybe a victory lap around the neighborhood every so often but that's it.  Interior is original, drivers seat is torn, carpet was removed and I rhino lined the floor.  Rust has started in the quarter just in front of the rear wheels, but that's it.  Kingpins need replaced on the Dana 60 and terminal velocity is 25mph before they start going bazurk. 

Truck was originally a 360 and I kept it smog compliant for years so there's cats in the exhaust.  MSD ignition box, new brakes all around, doesn't leak any fluids, new radiator.  It's no show queen and I don't recommend driving it home, but I could deliver it... Cry the whole way home...

Can't seem to compress the pics small enough.  Pm me your email if you want pics

·
Registered
343 Posts
If your truck is still 4 sale send me some pics 540 847 7530 or showdown transports gmail.com
Thanks also where are you located

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I pulled the one tons and 42's off for another project. Slung a set of half ton dodge axles under it with worn out 38 boggers. Steering isn't hooked up and neither are the brakes. The rest of the original post holds true with the exception that the spare 203 is sold and I'm hanging onto the orbital and 32 spline 205. So new price uh $2k obo.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man I want that if I had any way to haul it...
Well where do you need it hauled too? Might could work that out too.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Now when was the last time you had any fun being sensible like that???

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Colorado is a bit out of range for me personally delivering.

Sold the warn classic winch bumper and pulling the 440/727/203 next week. So I dunno $1200 on the rest or best offer

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes still for sale. Haven't got the motor out yet though. Call you tomorrow.
Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.