Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i aguired my 84rc it allready had black racing style seats in it.i would like to go back to the regular style seats,not haveing to much luck finding any that are in good shape or even in good enough to recover, any ideas on were to get some. the ones i have are nice but im not as young as i used to be. would some one be interested in some horse trading? any ideas would be nice
mike

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
well if you can post a few pics of the seat u wanna trade in the classifieds u might get a bite . Alot of us younger fella's like to have better seats than the factory put out .

·
Premium Member
4,226 Posts
Hello, Mike. Not sure where Middleburg is, we have a u pull it in Daytona and from time to time they get them in there. I got one for my 85 ram that came out of I think an 88. That seat is great I was going to remove my cover and put it on that one but surprise they were quite different. Wish I would have bought them both now. If your not particular about what the seats come out of you can pick them up buckets for $12.99, each. I have seen some darn nice seats go out of there. I'm leaning on something from a custon van like a rocking chair.
turbo

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
itsnear jacksonville. not really particlure at all just some desent bucket seats is all im really interested in, the ones i have know are o.k but i just really dont care for em much. i figured that the regular seats would cost more than the ones i have now,thats why i posted the way i did,if you can find some there let me know and i will go check em out. are if ther 12.99 buy em and if they fit and look good i'll trade ya if you want. most of the yards up in jax dont have alot of dodge interier parts that are any good that i have found. i do like to walk jy and i walked a few up here thanks
mike

·
Premium Member
4,226 Posts
I may take a trip out there tomorrow, If you want I could give you a call and let you know if there is anything you may be interested in. I/M me your prefence of color ect and your number if you want me to call ya.
Ron

·
Premium Member
4,226 Posts
Mike K No R/C seats out there, There was a complete 84 2wd r/c except for the rear hatch and seats good body both doors with glass in them (electric). excellent front clip chrome grill bumper had slight damage. I found two electric lincoln leather buckets light blue. They were big but nice. Not sure if they would fit in a R/C.

·
Premium Member
4,868 Posts
hey, i'm in Statesboro, GA (about an hour northeast of Savannah). I've got a set of light blue seats in my RC, would you be interested in a straight trade? they're in really good shape, there is one slightly worn spot, i think from my wallet, but it's very, very minor.

Let me know

Jake

EDIT: You're not very far from me at all, we could meet in Brunswick, GA, it's about 90 miles from you and 115 miles from me.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Jake,

If you don't cook a deal up on those light blue seats, let me know. I'm looking for a pair of light blue buckets to swap out a split bench in my 81 Truck. I have a set of bases so it's only the seats I need. Of course blue is the color I looking for. I'm up in the Pacific NW so logistics could play a factor.

Thanks

Bryant

·
Registered
773 Posts
SKYSHO,
why do you want to get rid of the bench?
i got a bench that im gonna replace my bukets with.
im doing cause i can get me and the kids up front and the ac doenst get to the back seat that well.
also, more crawl in room than the pass bucket.
what are the cons?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Elviz

My youngsters are gone and I prefer the grandkids behind me now anyway. We really enjoy the buckets in my RC so my plan is to slip in the buckets and pop a console in it too for my pickup. The trucks a clubcab so the passenger seat will still allow access to the rear jump seats. So if anyone is interested in a bench, it has a blanket seat cover on it because the vinyl has given up the ghost in a few places...just let me know.

I've found a couple 80's van seats that would probably work, but being a purest (not) I'd like to stick with some RC seats with the console. I know where a blue console is sitting with my name on it already.The rig has some seats but they had been really trashed.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have a set of blue seats out of an 87 and a set out of a 90.
one set is blue vinyl other is gray cloth. I live in kingsland Ga not too far from you. I might be getting a blue cloth set also. I only have the front seats, no back seat. Let me know if you need anything else.

matt

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I hate to break in with a question but... I just bought a 74 RC with no interior will van seats work? those I can find I cant find the seats for the RC. I live in AZ so if its in the yard chances are its trashed. I located a set in the correct color on line but theres noway I want to pay $40 per seat plus $200 shipping. I just want my baby running and if van seats will work I'll get some monday

1 - 20 of 20 Posts