Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,714 Posts
{cool}

Now why is there a blazer and a bronco in there too?  ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mopar65pa said:
{cool}

Now why is there a blazer and a bronco in there too? ;D
Those are some friends of mine. The Bronco is actually owned by the fabricator doing all my work. heftyfabworks.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,714 Posts
aaronjarvis said:
Those are some friends of mine. The Bronco is actually owned by the fabricator doing all my work. heftyfabworks.com
Sure. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,714 Posts
Very cool. {cool}
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
{cool} i'm diggin those floor pans and the cage, you just gave me some new ideas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Front bumper will be built hopefully next week or the one after.....pics to come. ::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Some awesome work!!! When is the roof coming off??? Admit it your tempted!!! LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
66coronet said:
Some awesome work!!! When is the roof coming off??? Admit it your tempted!!! LOL
Thats funny you said that! A lot of people want me to chop it. For now its staying on. But a chop with a safri top would look sweet! ::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,714 Posts
Very cool.

{cool}
 

·
Vendor
Joined
·
11,510 Posts
Nice job!!! Do you have any pics of underneath? Or any pics before you put the square tube into the body?
Thanks, Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jungle said:
Nice job!!! Do you have any pics of underneath? Or any pics before you put the square tube into the body?
Thanks, Jim
Look at the earlier links at the beginning of the build. It shows the RC without sliders.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
aaronjarvis said:
Look at the earlier links at the beginning of the build. It shows the RC without sliders.
:eek:
Not much of the underneath at this point. there will be once I lift & install my lockers
 
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Top