Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
{angry] Hi ya'll! I just bought a 1983 RC the guy I got it from said it had been broken into a few times n' they had tore some wires up under the dash, etc. He tried to fix them but unfortunately, only my high beams, turn signals, brake lights work. My low beams, dash lights, n' gauges do not work. I was thinkin' if I could get ahold of a wiring schematic I could make some sense of this wiring disaster I have goin' on but when I looked on-line I could not find one for a RC, so can anybody help me out with that n' anyother sugestions you may have. Other than not knowin' how fast I'm goin' n' blindin' everyone at night the truck is great!{cool} Thanks Alot!!!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
If the previous owner has the electrical system all cut up and spliced, you may want to tear as much of it out as you can, then start from scratch. Electrical problems can be the most frustrating. Go into it with a cool and clear head. You may find it easier to get replacement harnesses from the junk yard. It will be easier than making a bunch of splices in that small of space. If you find out what you need I am sure there are a lot of people on this board who can let you know what years are compatible to each other.
Streak-O-Lean

·
Registered
663 Posts
Haynes have excellent electrical scymatics

1 - 7 of 7 Posts