Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my R/C these are in stock form with 33's will be adding a 6 inch lift in the comming weeks.All pics can be seen here http://photos.yahoo.com/bogie7177

And yes you can get some flex from a stock truck ;D

·
Registered
82 Posts
pretty kool, pretty kool... lets see some pics with lift in 33's when theyre on!

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The 33's have been on the truck since right after I got it about 3 years the ones that came with the RC were pretty bald ;D

·
Registered
16 Posts
what size rims and backspacing do you have on those rims? I just bought a 88 RC LE 150 and my unlce gave me a set or 33x12.5 tires and I need to get rims so I can put those tires on my new truck just dont know what size rims I need. Do they rub at all did you do anything to make them fit under there, mine is stock but it sits high and I measured the wheel well it shold fit no probem

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The rims are 15x8 with standard backspacing on them i have no problems with them rubbing on the street at all.There was nothing done to make them fit they occasionaly will rub the drag link if flexed at a full left turn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.