Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a too dark shot of the Rt.side. You can see where I married the Jeep GC interior door panels to the original RC.
I had to use the Jeep panels because the keyless entry and alarm controls are in a computer in the right side door panel.
I am going to paint it a stock "bright white" as opposed to the "pearl white" it is now.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
That's really nice...but you need to put all the pictures in ONE thread instead of starting a new thread every time you put a picture up...thats what the reply button at the bottom is for...not trying to make ya mad or smart off...just trying to help out :)

Jimmy

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
yeah listen to mopar man, he knows this site pretty good.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
not as good as me tho ;D {peace} but he does have tons of posts under his name from when he used mopar man as his name as a guest. and nice truck, I LOVE THE INTERIOR!

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
How hard was it to graft all the Jeep GC parts into the RC? I would definitely like to give that a whirl if I could ever pick up a junk GC.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.