NICE!

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
{cool}

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
ok so what's the fixer upper the truck or whats getting into it?  ;)  both look good to me. looks like you scored nicely on both counts.  ;D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got this off eBay about a month ago. Been pretty busy swapping parts out with my 83. Still needs a lot of TLC.

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
shuvelhead said:
Got this off eBay about a month ago. Been pretty busy swapping parts out with my 83. Still needs a lot of TLC.
So what you are saying is beauty is only skin deep? ;D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For a 79 she isn't in too bad a shape. Was advertised as rust free but I did find some holes in both floor pans which I will have welded. Other then that there is just a little rust on the drivers side bed rail. Since I've had her I've swapped the following parts with my 83: intakes, carbs, Valve covers, batteries,coils, tires, rear bumpers, and radios. I've changed oil and tranny fluids. Replaced door hinges and window seals. I'm putting headers on this week. 

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Nice...That's one hell of a fixxer upper. Looks like you have a great start to build on.

·
Registered
312 Posts
More pics of lady, less of truck  ;D

(I keed, please don't hunt me down)

·
Registered
962 Posts
hey nice truck. question? i ve got a 360 and i wanna get those same edelbrock valve covers for my motor but i was just wondering how long u had them and if they are good quality and what do u think of them. im not gonna be doin any mudding or anything so they wont be getting abused. thanks

jordan

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've haven't had any problems with the valve covers. Had them on my 318 and now on my 360.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts